Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

Pol Espargaro has the talent and potential to be consistently battling for the top six in his rookie MotoGP world championship campaign in 2014. That’s the view of Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who is preparing to work with the Spanish Moto2 world title contender next season, with Cal Crutchlow on his way to Ducati’s factory squad. Espargaro was signed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 August 2013 15:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Pacey

Got to agree with you bud. Engaging with Benny only made him worse, should off just ignored him, he would eventually of got bored and gone away.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

There was a bad one whilst we were a croft this weekend Pete.

Someone stalled at the start of the allcomers race and got plowed into by a rider who started last row.

His femur was smashed and femural artery ruptured, blood everywhere. Hope the poor bugger keeps his leg.

Massive praise for the Derby Phoenix club marshalls and the medic's ,it was a horrible thing to see, but they handled it brilliantly

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CCB

Horrible !  Just goes to show how dangerous our sport is.  That sort of thing can happen any time any race.

Hope the poor guy recovers.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Cheers Saturn

it also hits home the respect issue on here, those riders risk everything out there and we end up insulting them and every other over petty disagreements , plenty of us should hang our heads in shame ( i included myself in that)

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Amen CCB - sometimes it's difficult to resist but  I guess there's a lesson for us all to learn here!

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

And then theres

another bunch of us who just don`t bother with this site anymore, largely because of the ignorant, provocative postings by one in particular but a couple of others who over the last couple of years have ruined the whole thing. Multiple accounts and trolling.

My profile is there for anyone who has nothing better to do to have a look!  I`ve never slagged any rider. Ever. I`ve always respected all the guys out there. Quite different from Benny`s comments regarding the sad death of a rider in (I think) Russia. Very poor.
He`s needed a good banning for a long time. I`ve been on here since 2002 and have seen the regular posters vanish over the years. 
Its not right people like him can be allowed to stink up what is a good thing i.e. a few guys with a common interest exchanging views and a laugh.
Good riddance.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Cheeky

That's a shame mate - I seem to recall some decent posts from you not too long ago.  You've been on here a year longer than me I joined in 2003 with an 'open' profile - never did understand the need to hide your profile.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Explain to me three pack of KFC

just what these vastly different styles of Rosi's and Lorenzo's are? It's been an oft used, but never explained, term amongst the bed-wetters this season to excuse the world nr.6's performances. Both are ex junior class champs well versed and learned in the art of corner speed. A trait both have used with great effect during their respective M1 years. The M1 has always been a honey of a handler - comparative to the opposition that is - when Yamaha finally got around to building a decent engine for in (2004) it became a regular race winner.

Whilst the styles of the world nr.1 and nr.6 are not identical (no two are) they're as good as pretty damn as similar as you'll get. I put Bradl, and Iannone in that same smooth 'corner speed is king' boat too. More old fashioned U curve takers if you like.

On the other side of the coin you have the extreme Mr Marquez (in ways reminiscent of Doohan with his positioning on the bike as Richard mentions) who also has strong parallels with Stoner, and to a lesser degree Pedrosa. Spies too. More V cornering exponents.

That said  these V and U techniques are very generalised and pretty blurred nowdays. I note Lorenzo for instance has significantly improved his ability to pick the bike up quick off a corner and start driving the thing.

To say the world nr.1 and the world nr.6 are vastly different in their riding technique is fanboy tosh. Once more the reality cannot live up to the myth. Nr.6 a set-up genius? Ha, ha. There's a rookie out there leading the championship on a reputedly far more fickle to set-up machine making a mockery of nr.6 and his Aussie guru. Not to mention Lorenzo, or even  satellite M1 rider Crutchlow consistently showing more outright pace than the old stager.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

senile git

nostro you really are gettin so confused.
You are talkin about the SEVEN times WC and the TWO times WC.
You really do make such a fool of yourself most of the time.:lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Is that the best you can do Nostro, I fell asleep halfway through that drivel.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices