Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

Pol Espargaro has the talent and potential to be consistently battling for the top six in his rookie MotoGP world championship campaign in 2014. That’s the view of Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who is preparing to work with the Spanish Moto2 world title contender next season, with Cal Crutchlow on his way to Ducati’s factory squad. Espargaro was signed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 348 days ago (12 August 2013 15:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

test test test = Repsol

Yep the Repsol moto2 team tested every other day. Massive wind tunnel tests. And no doubt knew more than any other team about the Honda motor due to the Repsol/Honda relationship............................Scott Redding weighs 74kg's. Go figure..............noddy61? With respect, you may want to consider this: The greatest impediment to discovery is not ignorance but rather the illusion of knowledge. Have another think about the facts that you base you opinions on.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

From testing to heading a C/ship in 10 mths

AussieInSUI

Ye forgot that Marquez also had traction controll built into his quickshifter. Been a busy guy that Marquez wind tunnel and track testing/developing a moto2 to a championship and learning to ride a Gp bike at the same time,what makes ye think he likes riding bikes fast and has a fully commited team behind him.

When are Kalex gonna give unlimited testing to Pol.When are Yammy gonna give him the Gp bike to do an early test, why does Yammy employ an old hasbeen to run 4th. I myself can't see any commitment for it's future riders by Yammy.

And how ever good ye may think Pol is his figures still stack upto 13th, 2nd and 2nd.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

It's a losing bet. No matter how good POl is his direct honda competition is already quite a lot better and will have a years expereince behind him.. Pol will struggle to get anywhere near the top 4 next year unless one of them retires.. As for Rossi being an old hasbeen, is that a direct compariosn to your own illustrious career noddy?? last time I looked he'd just won a race and race winners aren't exactly queueing up..

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

If only I'd the chance when I was younger

Sorry hugelean maybe i was a bit tough on the old fellow but the fact is he aint gonna do anything to help Yammis cause by blockin a seat that should go to a younger and up and coming rider. I don't know what Rossi brings to the Yammy table but so far the much talked about sponsorship hasn't appeared on the side of the fairing.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Usual crap from balsa head

Rossi's blocking which young up and coming rider? Pol, the guy you don't rate anyway, who as you say, has never won a title?

Or is this just more bitterness flowing out 'cause the old Briitsh bouncing bomb has sold out to Ducati and finished his motogp chances?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

no1

gives a sh@t how much ur making u troll,f'cvk off. 

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Agreed OWO1

Also agree with Poncharal re Pol. The bloke is seriously talented and quick. A little more tempestuous than Marquez though. Its cost him. What the hell? He's got youth on his side and Yamaha need that conveyor belt intact. The M2 battle for the rest of the season should be pretty epic between him and Redding. This year,the cooler head should win the title. Latterly that head has been on Reddings shoulders. Then again, playing the percentage game can cost you equally dearly in terms of a title chase.

Pol has secured that GP ride and arguably earned it. Where is Scott going to be next year? Post Brno, I expect some concrete news. Anyway,good luck to Pol. He's secured a fine ride for 2014.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Doubtin wooden top understanding of Yammis commitment

Rossi said after this 2 year contract is done he's gonna sign on to Yammy for another 2 years,does that meck the old hasbeen a seat blocker or what.

Repso Hondal had the presents to stick the up and coming star right into the factory squad,Yammy on the other hand are gonna take Mr Second best? and lock him into a satalite for ?years.

I'll wait to after nursey has been and given you ye bed bath, tough job for her but someone's got to do it.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Second best

Second best who do you mean I have read all these comments and to be honest I really can't believe the rubbish people talk the future of motogp Is in the hands of Scott Marquez pol Bradley bradl iannone End of story

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Nursery?

Fuck sake boy, you're the one talking like a child. "Meck, ye, Hondal, you ye?" Sounds like dry rot. Anyway, which is it balsa brain, Pol is or isn't good enough? Or it doesn't matter as long as Rossi's out? If after two years Rossi's in a position to sign again, and is still winning races then good on him. If Pol's good enough he'll get in. Cal wasn't, which is why they let him go crash testing for Ducati.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices