Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

Pol Espargaro has the talent and potential to be consistently battling for the top six in his rookie MotoGP world championship campaign in 2014. That’s the view of Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who is preparing to work with the Spanish Moto2 world title contender next season, with Cal Crutchlow on his way to Ducati’s factory squad. Espargaro was signed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 353 days ago (12 August 2013 15:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I agree with VDS 45. Those are the guys that are the new breed in MotoGp. But getting a good bike is so important. I rate Ianone verry highly, but if Ducati can't produce a new propper 2014 bike? He will be forgotten in 2 years time. IMO Alex Rins will be better than any of the current Moto2 riders. This kid is so fast even when a Moto3 bike doesn't suit him. He seems to tall and still he's so fast. He lacks racecraft, wich Luis Salom does have. But Rins is younger, better suited to bigger bikes and jus't faster. Maverick is good to, but can't ride in the rain. I really hope Scott gets a propper ride. A Kalex with a Tech3spec Yamaha engine(wich Yamaha have said it will be) might be ok. Maybe at MarcVDS with the mechanics he knows? At the BRNO round, we will all know who is going where.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

DT Benny

Noddy another "friend" of yours ,you old Mr popular you ,Like the way you got your dig in about Cal,your sooooooooooooo funny  and Soooooooo clever crash testing for Ducati oh chortle chortle,Has Dovi lost his job then ,I thought he was numero uno frame bender? oh I bet your beer gut is aching your sooo funny,"balsa brain" brilliant thats a word play on Bulsara brain right ? ,comic genius ,Your as funny as Max Boyce another brilliant countryman of yours, is he another of your "friends" 

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

hoo yu like, Dylan Thomas eh.

Yammy will still be here when Rossis gone

And when all the stars line up (out side the hospital) and a couple other guys have a bad day, then Rossi may win again, until then all you fans can wait in the crowd for 3 years, dressed has ten pins ready to celebrate.

Just the feelings of an old disallusioned Rossi fan who watched him spit the dummy with Lorenzo/Yammy, called Casey then give Ducati a shafting.

He isn't gonna beat Agos record,world championships are way out of his grasp,so why?

GOOOOOO CAL, on that bike developed so all could ride.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Silly sausages

Pol ain't a patch on Rossi moving up to moto gp with maybe one title?,too early to say how he will do,mm is very special and pol will nnot be troubling the top 4 much imo,smith may show him up early season.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Why don't you all grow up

You are talking about the best riders in the world who wish their life week in week out Because they are passionate about motorcycle racing so why do you all say such Disrespectful things Is there one of you what could even qualify for a race I don't think so and even the slowest person on the day would probably lap all of you So instead be better and twisted why don't you all put some nice comments about them. Because I know you all Enjoy watching the racing.. Support The British riders If you are British  

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

There's the full stop but i'll be damned if I can see a comma.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

VDS45 is wrong about supporting British..............supporting England maybe, afterall who gives a shit about the Scotish and Welsh

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Pacey...

...are you still looking for a comma? Get your glasses and start looking for your dick.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

mysterybenny getting on someone elses tits

Why dont you talk to Laura and earn a few quid ha ha ,And one day old soft cock someone will have your Balls in their hand,but they wont be golden very long Ha ha you old piss stain

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

manynames same twat

cell?, wtf you on about ? G boy ? Pure genius  , now  get up off ya mum and let her change the straw baaah 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices