Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

Pol Espargaro has the talent and potential to be consistently battling for the top six in his rookie MotoGP world championship campaign in 2014. That’s the view of Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who is preparing to work with the Spanish Moto2 world title contender next season, with Cal Crutchlow on his way to Ducati’s factory squad. Espargaro was signed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 352 days ago (12 August 2013 15:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
red5865

Aug 13

red5865 says:

?

Is he making the choice to pile on the pressure to make a point? If Pol is faster in his first year than Crutchlow will that 'prove' Yamaha correct? If he is slower than Smith, will that prove the opposite?

Reply to this Topic
FarrokhBulsara

Aug 13

Shame on you MCN ...

... but if either Fognob or Pig-boy think that they can make a trolling come-back, then they're both very much mistaken.

You're clearly too weak and feeble to deal with it, so leave it to me - I'll see to it that they don't. Ever. 

In the meantime, my solicitor's letter to you should arrive by Monday, or maybe Tuesday at the very latest.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
uservirgin

Aug 13

uservirgin says:

unfortunately Red comparison is futile, pol will have a different spec bike to cal (factory contract) and most definitely diferrent to braddersly. pol will be fast, if he isn't yamahas faces will be as red as your nick. youth will see him through until he gets up to speed.  yam aren't expecting marquez style domination, when up against that sort of talent yam will play the long game which is why cal didn't get the ride, he could win in 2 seasons on a works bike but by that time he'll be knocking 30, pol could also win in 2 seasons and be 24 with many more years ahead. cal , in all honesty has gone for the cash with the outside chance duke can turn the dog around, even a few wins will do wonders for cal and duke. it needs dovi to wade in with cal (who he does respect in his own way,LOL) to get duke to LISTEN to what their employees are telling them.

Reply to this Topic
uservirgin

Aug 13

uservirgin says:

send it recorded farrokh, if you send it tomorrow it'll be signed for on monday morning guarateed?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Happy dayd

Booted again baah

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

How the **** did Pol get away with upending that bike 3 times onto its front and still get it back to the pits.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Comments

Are MCN no longer accepting comments  on the newer articles? Can't say Im surprised if its the case

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Something is going on ?

Either MCN forum has a glitch or they are having a massive clean-up - the top 4 articles are inaccessible.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I notived what six comments on the front page but can't see any of them. I think the problem is the mad lunatic with multiple accounts that's why MCN blocked us all from posting on the new articles.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yes Noddy

How come the forks weren't bent ?  I wouldn't have been too happy to have gone out again on that bike.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices