Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

Pol Espargaro has the talent and potential to be consistently battling for the top six in his rookie MotoGP world championship campaign in 2014. That’s the view of Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who is preparing to work with the Spanish Moto2 world title contender next season, with Cal Crutchlow on his way to Ducati’s factory squad. Espargaro was signed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 August 2013 15:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
uservirgin

Aug 13

uservirgin says:

i can understand people blaming those that are apparently perpetuting the arguments but in order to be banned you need to have breached the forum rules surely? As the overwhelming majority of users are still here then presumably they haven't breached them but if there is a user who has been banned they have breached them. That's how it works on most forums i'm a member of. Is this forum different,if it is then it's best left to die it's inevitable death. Unmoderated forums are the scurge of the internet and people who believe they are entitled to say anything they like on here should try it down the bar and see how it goes down. No doubt i will be a lightning rod now for the likes of dt but hey, i'll see you down the bar. 

Nostro, i wondered why i couldn't see the hole scotty was on about, thank for the heads up,lol.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

fog

and I will say this Mcn did what was needed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only in your eyes bud.

'uservirgin'.........................It appears to be a vendetta against 'one' by 'very few' that has caused this current  situation. Oh well.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Pc

Mcn had two choices,this or nothing,it been going on for months,no1 types for that user do they,it's temp so don't panic just yet.

Reply to this Topic
uservirgin

Aug 13

uservirgin says:

abide by the forum rules and you don't get banned but it's moot point now. Foggy, if the forum reinstates it will start again. Unmoderated forums are the problem,not the users.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Ok

Thanks for the advice.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

paceycasey

MCN should simply of barred the cretin with all the alias's ip address ,you state a vendetta against one by very few ,did you miss the fact that "one" had taken on dozens of guises (which is mental in itself),then fallen out with or abused how many "very few"' you cant count pacey,now if you think an idiot barred so many times like him should even be on here that doesn't say much about your idea of rules . you then state "say a bad word against Crutchlow" ,You call mass obbsessive abusing of him by one sick *ucko and anyone that supports him as "one bad word" seems to me its Pasey Casey thats the moron, if you see that as acceptable,you can roll over and let him have his way but thats not for me nor it seems many others, not "very few" as you state,If MCN close the doors on comment thats a shame but even that is bettere than that lunatic using it to give his life some interest.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

TBH

i pretty much stopped posting on here, because if you offer a unbiast opinion you are ripped to bits by the fanboys. You then get dragged into the name calling and it gets out of hand.

Still i hope its not a permanent thing, there are some good people on here ( even a couple of the wankers)

Lets respect one another and agree to disagree at times......

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

I thought the race wasn't too bad, there was quite a few groups fighting for positions and nobody at the front got away early on with a foregone conclusion.  With some more 'Yamaha tracks' coming up soon, hopefully they will close the gap and there will be a close fight right to the end.      I have to admit, after the FPs, I had Rossi written off to come nowhere, but he came back well and did what he enjoys, having battles with a bike he can trust. Considering the bike was built around JL and their riding styles vary so much, so a lot of the data isn't much good to him, I still think he is doing a good job and he will improve.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Stig

paceycasey

MCN should simply of barred the cretin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm guessing that as you're not dead you're stronger bud? Ooops, my fail!

You and 'Fog' seem to have wrecked this site for a while, not the Troll. I, along with others can engage the Troll OR ignore him. That's MY/OUR/EVERYONES choice. YOU along with OTHERS have CHOSEN to engage and have your arse handed to you!....................................hence the constant rants to 'Daddy' (MCN).

I fully appreciate that the internet is open to 'allsorts' but the difference is wether you choose to engage. You 'chose' and have screwed it for the rest of us. I'd scrap you from my Christmas card list but..........................................................................?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Sit tight ! - MCN say it's a temporary suspension while they find a more effective method of dealing with forum abusers. If we all read the following and take note it may help  www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Other/User-Policy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices