Skip to content

DUCATI Staff blog: Bad back stops play MULTISTRADA 1200

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > MULTISTRADA 1200 > Staff blog: Bad back stops play

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Staff blog: Bad back stops play

I did my back in a couple of weeks ago so riding the Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring was put on hold while my life revolved around physiotherapy, 500mg Naproxen tablets twice a day, paracetamol every four hours, ice packs every two hours and then more physio. While it would be great to admit I did my back damage while performing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 250 days ago (14 August 2013 10:11)

Post a message in MULTISTRADA 1200

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

I know only too well what a bad back is like. A few years ago, I was only sat on a bench in a restaurant and I suddenly felt like I had been stabbed in the back. I must have looked funny hobbling round the restaurant trying to get relief, fortunately they had just opened and there were only a few people in there. That had me off work for 3 weeks, but I used an osteopath to get me right as he checked if there was anything out of place that was causing the problem and that's what you need to know. Painkillers just block the symptoms, its the cause you need to know.

Reply to this Topic
AndyDownes

Aug 02

AndyDownes says:

I know the cause

It was slamming into the side of a Vauxhall in 2005 and breaking my pelvis and femur (along with a load of other bits and bobs like six ribs) that started it!!!

The fact my right femur is now over an inch shorter than the left one means, despite shoe insoles I have to wear, I am still wonky! I prefer my local physios to osteopaths as their work seems to be more beneficial to me but I appreciate each person is different.

Reply to this Topic
plumber01

Feb 12

plumber01 says:

Andy

Nothing like a good crash to F%$K up your back, I hope you dont mind me saying, but couldnt you have hit someting more exotic than a Vauxhall ? I at least got run over by a S class mercedes.   Hope your back on two wheels soon mate.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle