Skip to content

Discuss This Virgin customers to get MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Virgin customers to get MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Virgin customers to get MotoGP

Good news was announced today for British MotoGP fans using Virgin's TV services, with an agreement signed between them and BT Sport that will see MotoGP available on Virgin's services for the 2014 season. The three year deal will give users on their most expensive XL package free access to BT Sport 1, 2 and ESPN as well as offering it...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2013 17:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

well pleased

I was going to subscribe to BT, but now don't have to, the BT sports is already live on my virgin box.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Much as I liked the BBC coverage, the commentary had become stale over time and predictable, and behind the scenes stuff practically non-existent.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

vmax

Boycott all subscription tv and sport will return to the Beeb and ITV.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's not the way of the world that we live in bud. The one that the ruling classes have decided is the way forward for them................... and the majority just except it, with a mild grumble in the pub (unless it's been closed down) at best.

Very few boycott anything at anytime and those in power exploit this trait of human nature because they can (that's equally another trait of human nature).  I'm far from being a brown jumper, tree hugging, nettle eating 'where did it all go wrong' kinda chap but I realise little ol' me I won't change a thing. Rightly or wrongly I just accept it for what it is. For sure it pisses me off at times but hey ho, you 'aint gona change this system without the backing of millions, and unfortunately that just 'aint gona happen :(

Reply to this Topic
Max22

May 12

Max22 says:

first row

just use first row sports. Watched motogp, F1, rugby, football, cricket, etc. All for free.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

When you dont back your....

Own countrymen you Deserve to pay and pay suck it up brits hehehe

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Just checked it out

BTS1 and 2, aaaaand I get HD. Happy days. Shame Crutchlows on the Ducati. Anybody now if Redding has penned a deal yet?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Pince

We've been too busy subsidising Spain along with the rest of Europe for a long time bud. I'm glad that you're reaping the rewards..........................just don't throw it back in our face, there's a good chap.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Pacey more like gorging......

On the blood of just about everywhere (well the city at least) have you ever looked at the private debt figure iin the youkthere no way you can even support yourselves old cants like saturn had itgood though

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

PrinceofPetrol

Any country with the level of cruelty to Bulls and Donkeys which yours has defies comment!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

PrinceofPetrol

Any country with the level of cruelty to Bulls and Donkeys which yours has defies comment!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices