Skip to content

Discuss This Virgin customers to get MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Virgin customers to get MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Virgin customers to get MotoGP

Good news was announced today for British MotoGP fans using Virgin's TV services, with an agreement signed between them and BT Sport that will see MotoGP available on Virgin's services for the 2014 season. The three year deal will give users on their most expensive XL package free access to BT Sport 1, 2 and ESPN as well as offering it...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2013 17:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Another Option

Phoned BT yesterday, I've got my phone and broadband with them so I wondered if I could get BT Sport via a smart TV.

The answer is yes I can - although there is a better option.... as a BT customer I can get BT Sports via a YouView box which will pause / rewind / record TV for £5 per month. this means I can have a box solely for my sports - leaving the Virgin box free for my wifes soaps and crappy american cop dramas...

Never again will my MotoGP recording be cancelled because my wife's recording Columbo and my daughter's recording Danni's Castle or some other rubbish!

Woo Hoo!

Baz :)

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Upgraded

Already paid the extra for next season,is a rip off but so is football and boxing subscriptions too,it's funny being the grown up and being ignorant,oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

hi mysterymong

post again and this is what youll get , is that because your a thick repetative moron , argies benny the only thing you know about the falklands is that your girlfriend dollys family live there baaah baaah how is her foot rot btw

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Exactly foggy

You like boxing you have to get Sky Sports, Box Nation, Sky PPV is back, and Primetime, if you want to see them all.

Football, ESPN, Sky, BT.

The way of the world it is and there's little can be done. But at least motogp is on one channel.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

so this is your latest attempt at 'owning' an internet forum?

laughable.

put the pic up, as any sane person knows, there's no such thing as bad publicity, just bad publicists.

hope Cal does well next year (he has bigger fish to fry than 'owning' a small time internet forum, mind!)

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

here Benny boy, here, here, come get your bomne, here boy

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Hahahahahaha

U just know benny's the kinda guy that used to buzz round trackdays bugging actual riders about his serious injury caused by riding a full factory Honda 2 stroke 500cc beast goin for the fastest lap and lost it in the last corner and highsided while still on the gas!!!then bores the life out of the trees cause there's no1 left to lie to.oh dear.

still a rip off but has to be done I guess,other half is footy mad anyways so not a total waste.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

there's a good little Benny boy, now , run for this one too and Benny boy can have extra Rice Krispies, go on, run for it Benny boy

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Abuse

It was a prediction,with no swearing or names mentioned,benny could be anyone,drink ur milk take ur meds,jog in.enjoyngp this weekend.tears yes we know lol.

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

free for me

i ve been using wiziwigDOTeu for the last couple of years, after finding it looking for f1 when sky nabbed that. f1, motogp, footy, rugby and cricket, cycling and i get the ufc fights as well.   used to have the XL virgin package, but theres just so much crap on it, it wasnt worth keeping.    i went for the supefast broadband (i get around 40-50plus mb) and that lets me watch the bikes or cars, the wife can play her online games, and the kids laptops and smartphones all work without loss of quality.

but taking motogp off the beeb was a crap thing to do for sure.   i wonder how much the ad analysis will  compare in 2014 to 2013?   I'd like to see those figures.    Ezpeleta went for the cash, and screw the fans.  I can't see the motogp fanbase growing too much.  The hardcore were always there,  but as for a growing market,  we'll have to see how that pans out.

Regardless,  if you've a decent internet connection,  wiziwig is about the best, although I'm sure there are more.   God Bless Pirates!!   

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices