You are in... Forums > General > General > Time to say thanks

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Time to say thanks

to all the nice people who have sent me messages and pm's recently.

Getting towards the end of the whole disaster now. The tumour has been removed and I'm told there's a good chance they got it all. Just a matter of waiting for the histology result, and keep an eye on things in case it comes back again. I do hope not. It will not be welcome.

I have had the stitches removed, just a few at a time as I don't heal very fast, due to te HMS. Sod's Law in action again.Today they took the last six stitches out which feels much more comfortable.

I thought I'd rush home and get out on the bike to celebrate my return to the real World, but sadly not. The Doctor that did the op. also rides bikes (he has a Ducati) and he took the last stitches out and gave me a stern talking to and described what happens if I pop the wound open again. I am now really scared, so will do as I'm told. Just for a little longer.

Annoyingly I will be able to get back to work on Monday. This is a problem as the only thing that makes going to work O.K is the ride there and back. At least I can also start hydrotherapy again. I've missed that badly and I'm now creaking and hobbling all the time.

I shall miss watching the goings on on here every day. As all I've been allowed to do for weeks is sit still it's been great being able to be on here whenever I feel like it. Most entertaining and much better then working for a living.

So thanks everyone, for the support and positive messages. It's made a difficult time a lot more enjoyable.  I don't care what everyone else says. I think you're all lovely :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 August 2013 17:18)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

soz Bee...

must have missed all your dramas somehow,:sleep: but mightly pleased to read that things are on the mend............:smile

Reply to this Topic
NORTHERNHELLBOY

Feb 10

MRS B

I've been away for a long time, and just caught your thread.

best wishes Mrs.B, ..and I'll buy you a bacon sarnie when I'm next around sheerness. xxxx:smile

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

Sounds

like a light at the end of the tunnel..

apart from the return to work perhaps - though that in itself is a good sign.

Good to hear - all the best.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

northernhellboy...

i'm in sheerness at the mo,(:shock:) i'll stand her one on your behalf...:wink:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Bee...

Im glad youre slowly healing and making progress.....:biggrin:

This place sure gets crazy from time to time...  but its all good fun, keep smiling.:biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

hydro therapy!!!!

brought back very painful memories but look at me now, walking like a good un ,even playing with the kids when they pop the coats down for football, listen and learn mrs B im sure its all for the greater good.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

hydro therapy!!!!

brought back very painful memories but look at me now, walking like a good un ,even playing with the kids when they pop the coats down for football, listen and learn mrs B im sure its all for the greater good.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Brilliant news Bee

Me and gunga are looking forward to lavishing you with squeezes, ice-cream and cake at Loomies on the 25th  blowkiss.gif

Reply to this Topic
hawk750

Apr 09

hawk750 says:

Hey Bee

Didn't know anything about this :shock:

Well get sorted mate I'll be waiting at the cafe on Madeira Drive  as usual on the Brighton burn up & wont be eating much :wacko:

Yep got my Op on 3rd Sep Gallbladder coming out Oh fuck First time I've been in Hosp :unsure: Arse is flapping again.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Bee

also didn't know about this, but glad to hear you're on the mend!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN