Skip to content

Discuss This Doohan: No doubt Stoner would return at top MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Doohan: No doubt Stoner would return at top

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Doohan: No doubt Stoner would return at top

Five-time MotoGP world champion Mick Doohan reckons Casey Stoner would have slipped seamlessly back into winning contention had the Australian been returning to racing action in 2014. Stoner retired at the end of 2012 after winning two premier class titles, but he has constantly been linked with a future return. Stoner won’t be racing in MotoGP in 2014, but there are constant...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 236 days ago (24 January 2014 10:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

The old gags are best

eh Minchong ?

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Vmax

Don't worry it is only a bit off 'off season' banter.  As you may be aware on this forum  there is a large amount of s**t talked, so often any logical argunents are a complete waste of time, especially when Nostro is around.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Right and wrong fairyturd the third

Right about the *s**t you spout, wrong about logical arguments - you're yet to put one forward as this thread so clearly illustrates.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

I Remember...

...when Benny was kicked out of this forum for good and for a couple of days everyone got along so nicely, debates still happening but no name calling or the like. 

So thanks so much Nostro for filling Benny's shoes so well for us all! All the name calling and insults really help your debates and make you seem super clever! I'm sure everyone around here is so happy that we got rid of one Benny and have somehow managed to gain another!

So cheers big lad, I toast your superior knowledge of MotoGP and cannot wait to be further educated by someone as great as you.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What are you trying to say LOTW?

Stupidity and ignorance will get its just deserts from me.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

I was saying...

...that you don't have to be rude to somebody just because they don't agree with you. It isn't being stupid or ignorant just because they don't agree with you, it IS stupid to call people names because you don't agree with them.

You know a lot about the sport but so do a lot of other people on here, your word is not law, and you certainly aren't always right.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Utter Tosh LOTW

I don't know how long you've been around these parts but the b/s generated over the years by the bedwetters is astounding in its volume, stench and complete detachment from reality.

Oh, and for the record until someone points out where I'm wrong (rare in the extreme) - I am always right.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

I have...

...been around here awhile, not been a member for that long but have read a lot of comments over the past couple of years.

The reason no one can point out that you are wrong is because most things you call people out over are subjective. You can never, for example, prove that Rossi is or isn't the GOAT. Or that MM would or wouldn't have won the title last year on board a Yamaha. So calling people names over things like this is stupid, you aren't right about things like this. You have an opinion on these things, the fact that you have the ability to from an opinion does not automatically make you correct, nor does it make you wrong. 

To the best of my knowledge no one on this forum is a MotoGP rider/technician/mechanic or anything else involved with the sport. So all we have here, for the most part, is opinions. You don't have to agree with everyone elses opinion, but that does not make yours right or any better than anyone elses.

The fact that you think you are always right (as you just stated) says a lot about how you think of others, and explains partially why you seem to treat everybody like dirt. My point was everyone hated Benny for all the hate and name calling he spewed out. You are starting to sound a lot like him.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Oh dear Nostro

Most of the B/S 'spouted' on here is designed specifically to 'wind up' egoistic conceited self-obsessed personalities such as yourself!     Keep taking the bait it's amusing for us all!

If you'd have been as good as Rossi you'd have been more Machiavellian than Machiavelli himself .   Hahah

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wrong again!

There were plenty on here a couple of year ago who were deeply cultist and delusional about what the Terrapin could achieve. Most are in therapy now.

I am right about the objective bits and most of the subjective stuff LOTW, you'll just have to learn to deal with that. And don't be putting words in my mouth. I've made no assertions regarding whether MM would or would've have won on the M1.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices