Skip to content

Discuss This Bridgestone to end MotoGP tyre supply deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bridgestone to end MotoGP tyre supply deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bridgestone to end MotoGP tyre supply deal

Bridgestone has announced that its role as official tyre supplier to the MotoGP world championship will end at the end of the 2015 campaign. The Japanese factory has been involved in MotoGP since 2002 and became the exclusive official supplier when the premier class introduced a single tyre rule for the 2009 season onwards. Bridgestone’s current three-year deal expires at the end...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 86 days ago (01 May 2014 10:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I would really love to know

what you see when you read these posts huw. Do you see sharp, witty comebacks and crushing put downs in your mind? Coz from where I'm sitting you come across as a flailing drunk in a bad mood.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

oh dear

Seems like MOTOGP is on the way out. The racing is boring, We could call it the  Mark Marquez show The CRT bikes are a joke. The new regs are going to be  Honda bias. And now they havnt even got a tyre supplier. What a joke

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

huw, you don't have what it takes

Besides I'm not baiting ahab, I'm openly mocking him. Funny how the sense of humour suddenly dries up when the boots on the other foot, don't you think?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Well well well

looks like Nostro and me are on the same page re; the departure of Bridgestone and the replacement of A.N. Other.   

Ratchetman is right  ... could be a crash-fest.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

and again in English huw, for those of us

that don't speak pissed up loser..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Tyres

It should simply be open to all manufacturers  its healthy competition,its high time this joke of a series paid the price for its restrictions,moto 2 one engine in an overpriced frame ,madness ,racing .machinery should all be on sale at all levels ,as for tyres  the used ones should be stacked over an unpopular multi named  inbred and  lit as a trbute beacon from friends reignited ,lol Huw only kidding no they should be environmentaly friendly disposed of and as for  the tyres recycled ha ha  Huw get back on the cider and glue Huw 

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

3 weeks???

Why so tight on the tender timeframe....? doesn't need to be. I smell a rat... or maybe burnt rubber! 

Reply to this Topic
WillRTW

May 13

WillRTW says:

just re read it...

I assume the next 3 weeks is just for initial expressions of interest.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Its an impossible ask to produce a tyre that works on every manufacturer with every riding style on every track type / surface under any condition EVERY race weekend.....They're on to a hiding to nothing really.

When things are ok, nobody really mentions the tyres.....but when they get it wrong, it;s all everyone talks about.

Prestige aside, who would really want to put themselves forward for this poisoned challis?

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WHY WOULD ANYONE?

Let`s hope MAXXIS step up to the plate.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle