Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 won’t sacrifice YZR-M1 for Aleix Espargaro MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 won’t sacrifice YZR-M1 for Aleix Espargaro

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 won’t sacrifice YZR-M1 for Aleix Espargaro

Aleix Espargaro’s aspirations of racing younger brother Pol on an identical factory-backed Yamaha in 2015 have been quickly crushed. The Spaniard was hoping his Forward Racing squad could secure the lease of a factory spec YZR-M1 like the version currently raced by reigning Moto2 world champion Pol and British teammate Bradley Smith. With Yamaha only allowed to enter four official bikes, it...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 140 days ago (07 July 2014 12:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

KR

No 'baiting' as everyone on the planet can see. You 'bit' on something that you think you saw. Dementia setting in?

Reply to this Topic
kennyroberts

Jun 14

kennyroberts says:

Still no reference to MC tech

because you and yor kind cant Stacey now stop making a fool of yourself for all to see, take the buttplug from your mouth you use to soothe yourself since casey gone and p*ss off to a fishing forum you sad motherfucker

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Is that all you've got?

I rarely respond to the 'tech' side of things because there's little i can add. I know my limits and fully appreciate the info that many others post.

Some petrol, metal and other stuff along with rubber all mixed together. I know that the bikes are only allowed two wheels though. Phew, that should be a pass. Happy now you boring c-unt? 

Reply to this Topic
kennyroberts

Jun 14

kennyroberts says:

Good girl

dont let your ambition outweigh your talent..

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

l8apex

Blah-di-blah. Yet another one Freud Emulator.

When you'll written ans much technical stuff than i do, posted as many links to proper info than i did so far, come back speak about agenda, fanboy., i'm sure noig going to learn anything for you.

Now FCUK OFF my face your breath is smelling like bad booze.

Reply to this Topic
kennyroberts

Jun 14

kennyroberts says:

Thats the buttplug

he sucks that spoils his breath 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

KR

That was the Italian. Jeez, you really are dumb.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

kennyroberts/PaceyCasey

See what i mean?

Bring up tons of M-C technical information, involving chassis, suspension and riding style, you stand accused of "pushing your own agenda" AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE EXACTLY?

Those who speaks this way are preaching for their own levels of ignorance and fanboyism, the teletubbie world of motorcycle where chassis geometry, wheel base, weight distribution, rake angle, trye grip, power delivery, power band, comment made by the best of the world doesn't matter the slightest.

http://www.videogiochi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/MotoGP14_01.jpg

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kennyroberts

Jun 14

kennyroberts says:

It was casey's sissy response

you f*cktard, i thought even you would understand that maybe your too busy pluoghing yourself with a buttplug and drinking your ass juice to know whats going on. 

Still no opinion to offers only to say your to dumb by your own words comprehend what real bike enthusiasts say.

Do yourself a favour and stop publicly humiliating yourself on this forum and keep it between you and the other fagboys

Reply to this Topic
kennyroberts

Jun 14

kennyroberts says:

These

fools live on the playstation and xbox not on real roads

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN