Skip to content

General And we think drivers are bad... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > And we think drivers are bad...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Sgt Bilko

May 03

Sgt Bilko says:

And we think drivers are bad...

A round of applause for the idiot biker this morning who thought it would be a good idea to tailgate me through a 40 limit and then overtake on a brow of a hill into on-coming traffic. It's not big and certainly not clever and if you'd had an 'off' it would only give more ammunition for the 'anti-bike' campaign. Oh. And you wouldn't get one ounce of sympathy from me.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 10 years ago (27 August 2004 10:49)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

I had some prat on a scooter

tailgate me once. It was a long time ago, I was on my way to work in my car, Ford Zodiac Mk3, and this little oik on a Vespa was sat right on my rear bumper, every time I slowed down and stopped for lights etc. I felt a slight bump as he nudged the bumper so I decided to teach the little tick a lesson........ longish straight bit of road with a pedestrian crossing about half way along and I could see a couple of kids waiting to cross, I was going about 30mph and at the last second on with the brakes!!! Not a sound of a skid, tit head was so close he didn't have time, just a big bang as the scooter hit my back bumper then a loud THUD as the dozey little turd landed on the boot lid [thats trunk lid for any Yanks watching. lol] I got out just as sonny boy was picking himself up off the road having rolled off my car, he wasn't too happy as you can imagine, his scooter forks lookes a little er, mangled and the front mudguard was a bit squashed too, he didn't seem too bad except for dented pride, taught him a lesson I hope, ie, cars have better brakes than scooters. One of these days I can feel another lesson in braking distances comeing on again as theres this bunch of kids on mopeds and scooters round our way.................:O

Reply to this Topic
biggunbo

Jun 03

biggunbo says:

ouch

yer a hard woman sprag, although it would be interesting if it were possible to view accident figures regarding scooters v bikes but i bet they're clubbed together.............

Reply to this Topic
AussieCrasher

May 04

Zodiac Mk3

What the!! is a Zodiac Mk3, I thought it was a rubber boat. Hoo Roo

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

dozy Antipodean accident

a Zodiac was a car made by Ford back in the 1960's with a 2.5 litre straight 6 engine, column change gears [4 and reverse unlike the mk2 that had 3 and reverse] very nice car as it happens. now go play with your wallaby.

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

austin cambridge ,

thats what you wanted at the time sprag ?? ..... REAL leather seats and a crome thingy too change gear ..... 0-60 in 25mins ....... and a top speed faster then a hoss & cart ......

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

but my pa-pa ...

had the cheaper vertion ..... the good ole' morris oxford ...... can remember ( and its pushing it a bit ) me dads austin A40 ..... bout 1963 at a guess ... those were the days .... could leave ya door open all night ect ect ect ....... see there were no ( illegal immigrants ) ( blacks ) ( pakistani's ) ( ex-eastern block ) undesireables to knick yer playstation/telly/video/cd.player/ ect ect ect ..... in them days

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

a head

of yer time if you had a playstation in 60s .... I had a johnny 7 ..... well 6 actually my uncle trod on one bit and it broke

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

the good ole' johnny 7 ....... can't find one for love nor money ..... looked on e-bay ect ect ect ...... no good ....... only want one too shoot my children and not kill them ........ just mame .....

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

I also

had a tommy gun it was great until the batteries were flat used to annoy the neighbours with it .... I was never given new batteries mind ...

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

binky ...

found a great bike for baz ....... gonna go see it later ........... ( i think ...... i say that coz he don't seem interested )

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle