Casey Stoner is fastest on day one
MotoGP Sepang Test Times
01 February 2011 10:17
Day one of the first official test for the 2011 MotoGP season has just ended at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia, with Honda's Casey Stoner at the top of the timesheets, followed by Jorge Lorenzo on the factory Yamaha, and Dani Pedrosa on the second factory Honda. Valentino Rossi was outside the top ten on the Ducati.
The top ten times are:
- Casey Stoner, Repsol Honda Team 2:01.574
- Jorge Lorenzo, Yamaha Factory Racing +0.403
- Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda Team +0.450
- Marco Simoncelli San Carlo Honda Gresini +0.721
- Ben Spies, Yamaha Factory Racing +0.758
- Alvaro Bautista, Rizla Suzuki MotoGP +0.848
- Hiroshi Aoyama San Carlo Honda Gresini +0.909
- Andrea Dovizioso, Repsol Honda Team +0.933
- Colin Edwards, Monster Yamaha Tech 3 +0.940
- Randy de Puniet, Pramac Racing Team +1.578
MCN's Matt Birt is out in Sepang, and we'll have the reactions from the riders following the conclusion of the test.