NW200 legends on Vauxhall dealers tour
TT & road races
07 January 2013 12:18
Four of road racing's biggest stars will be on a tour of Northern Ireland's Vauxhall dealers next week to celebrate the car brand's title sponsorship of the 2013 North West 200.
TT legend John McGuinness and new teammate Michael Dunlop will be signing autographs and chatting to fans about their upcoming season at the start at the week.
Meanwhile, NW200 legend Michael Rutter and most-successful roadracer of all time Ryan Farquhar will be taking over the duties for the second half of the week, appearing on Wednesday and Thursday.
The new Honda CBR1000 will also be unveiled in it's 2013 Honda TT Legends colour scheme at the events, and will be available for photos with the riders.
Gordon Hannen, Vauxhall Motors Regional Operations Manager Scotland and Northern Ireland, said ‘I hope that everyone comes along and enjoys the chance to meet these brilliant racers. This will be a very special week for Vauxhall in Northern Ireland.’
- Eakin Bros Londonderry 14/1/2013 - 10:00
- Roadside (Garages) Ltd Coleraine 14/1/2013 - 13:00
- Wilsons of Rathkenny Rathkenny 14/1/2013 - 16:00
- Charles Hurst Lisburn 14/1/2013 - 19:30
- C R Morrow Newry 15/1/2013 - 10:00
- Ballyrobert Newtownabbey 15/1/2103 - 13.00
- Townparks Car Sales Antrim 15/1/2013 - 16.30
- Lochside Enniskillen 16/1/2013 - 12.00
- Gormley Omagh 16/1/2013 - 15.00
- Donnelly Dungannon 16/1/2013 - 19:00
- Charles Hurst Portadown 17/1/2013 - 11:00
- Charles Hurst Boucher 17/1/2013 - 14.00
- Ballyrobert Bangor 17/1/2013 - 17:00