Skip to content

Discuss This The world’s fastest Monkey Bike? Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > The world’s fastest Monkey Bike?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Laura Kennerley  says:

The world’s fastest Monkey Bike?

A nine times Dakar competitor is hoping to break a land speed record on this alcohol-powered Honda Monkey bike. Crazy Czech Ivo Kastan will race the 175cc Monkey bike in two classes on the Bonneville Salt Flats in September.    He hopes to smash the Monkey bike land speed record and the naked 175cc four-stroke land speed record in his sights...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (19 August 2009 16:17)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
phantom1539

Aug 09

phantom1539 says:

Sad git.......But don,t compare to Burt Monroe, cos he is  a LEGEND

Reply to this Topic
pjbrown41

Jun 09

pjbrown41 says:

monkey bike

good luck  mate you'll need it ,at least if you fall off you won't have far to fall as your nearly sitting on the floor any way on one of them things .stick some wheels to your knees to act as stabilisers lol they might come in handy

Reply to this Topic
stavros012008

Oct 08

monkey

got a kawasaki ksr 143 monkey im 17 stone yet does 85mph so this 100mph isnt some massive goal my bike rides like a full size bike ,had a zzr1100 ,zx6 , last bike a zx7r and you know i love this the most put loads into it just a prob getting insurance ,costs more than my zx7r coz its an import ???? 

Reply to this Topic
throbbingdonkey

Mar 09

Absolutely brilliant - Proper maddass!  Good skills and good luck mate - All the best to you. Regards. Dodger

Reply to this Topic
Dez Gray

Aug 02

Dez Gray says:

I want one!!

I want one!!

Reply to this Topic
penderlolo

Sep 09

penderlolo says:

woow!

It is very hard to break a land speed record on this alcohol-powered Honda Monkey bike.:smile

Shingles Contagious

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices