Skip to content

Discuss This LCR Honda to run Hiroshi Aoyama in 2010? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > LCR Honda to run Hiroshi Aoyama in 2010?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

LCR Honda to run Hiroshi Aoyama in 2010?

Lucio Cecchinello’s satellite Honda squad could be expanded to a two-rider effort in 2010. Already committed to run one RC212V next season, likely to be for current rider Randy de Puniet, it is rumoured that Cecchinello’s team could run a second Honda V4 machine for current 250GP world championship contender Hiroshi Aoyama. The Japanese rider could be offered a premier class move...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 September 2009 14:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

On his form on an under-developed bike he deserves a GP ride, hope he gets it.

Reply to this Topic
bruncvik

Aug 09

bruncvik says:

Been hearing this for a while now, and I hope it comes off. Aoyama deserves a ride in the premier class, no question.

Reply to this Topic
bigoltool

Nov 05

bigoltool says:

Good for him

If it happens. Oyama has quietly and purposefully taken it to Simoncelli and Bautista this year!  KTM quitting the 250 class may have been the best thing for him! I am sure all of them want to be "the guy" who can brag that he was the last 250 champion!

Reply to this Topic
Fuller46

Apr 05

Fuller46 says:

the tech trois option is the only

look what happed to takahashi!!! the satellite hondas are no match for the tech 3 yams. Why go to honda and ride alongside a known crasher instead of learning valuable experience froma guy like edwards. I know what garage i'd rather be in.  

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Takahashi

Really wasnt ready for the move ..... I liked him on a 250, but his style never screamed out "800" .....

Hiroshi Aoyama on the otherhand says yes ... very much a mix of casey stoner and dani pedrosa ....

If he cant get a Ducati ride (which seems to be the root of power-sliding 250 riders at the time being) He only really could get a Honda ride .... Tech 3 is unlikely ..... JT to go to a Moto2 ride is the only option as most the dream teams in WSBK have got themselves sorted for next year with feeders from their own WSS riders and BSB

The LCR bike was good for Casey, the right rider will always shine no matter what the machine he's on!

No matter what you do, you have to go on a priiteer 800 now, so you may as well get on a Honda considering most people are scred of Ducati's and no-one will get a look-in at the Yamaha factory team for a few more years ....

Honda, way ahead.

:ph43r:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
9999steve

Jun 06

9999steve says:

hope so

I hope so too. Ive got his boots sitting here so there value might go up!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices