You are in... Forums > General > General > Joke Barnacle

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

Joke Barnacle

If there's one thing I wish it is that Burnicle would keep his mouth shut when he's commentating!  Yesterday's WSB from Portugal was marred completely by his inept commentary which had to be rescued time & time again by Jamie Whitham, who does know what he's talking about.  Let's face it, 'The Joke' isn't even ear candy and I, for one, wouldn't be surprised to see him sporting a black eye in the near future.  He's hardly in the position to slag off Fonzi Nieto's prowess on two wheels, is he.  Get out there and try it yourself before you knock those with the balls to do the job. Wanker.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (26 October 2009 03:19)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

oh the irony...

'Get out there and try it yourself before you knock those with the balls to do the job. Wanker.'

Says the person who has just slagged seven shades out of someone for the way they ply their trade.

Reply to this Topic
Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

I think...

...you're missing the point somewhat, Fart.  The chances of myself, and millions of others, being able to commentate a motorcyle race are a good deal higher than Joke's chances of being able to do what the person he's shit-canning is doing.  Get it now?

Reply to this Topic
Barney Fartpants

Sep 07

err...no

you missed my point. That your point is ironic. Anyway I don't think millions of others could commentate live on a bike race, I guarantee there would be a hell of a lot of 'dead air'.

Reply to this Topic
Kegsie

Jun 09

Kegsie says:

Doh!

DOH!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN