Skip to content

Discuss This British MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo happy to be joined by Colin Edwards MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > British MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo happy to be joined by Colin Edwards

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

British MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo happy to be joined by Colin Edwards

Jorge Lorenzo says he would relish the chance to partner veteran American Colin Edwards in Yamaha’s official factory MotoGP squad. The Texan is leading candidate to take Valentino Rossi’s vacant YZR-M1 machine while the Italian recuperates from the broken right leg he suffered in Mugello recently.  Lorenzo said: ““I don’t know if this is sure but if Colin moves then I’d...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (18 June 2010 08:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
51moto

Jul 07

51moto says:

Give it to Guintoli!

I'm not sure how keen Suzuki would be to let Sylvain go to MotoGP for a while, but he's on form and he knows the Tech Trois team intimately...Plus he's the closest apart from JT that we have to a Brit to take Colin's ride. I know JT says he'd jump at the chance to return to the premier class paddock, but I think he left having put a few noses out of joint...Colin's being one of them. So I can't see Colin being happy for JT to get his bike while he's on Vale's. It will be very interesting to see how this one pans out.

Reply to this Topic
IANSMA

Apr 08

IANSMA says:

hi i would like to say i am sad and pleased to going to moto gp this weekend.for one i am going on race day for first time in years just to se rossi on the m1 yamaha. but not to be.so i hope rossi a speedy recovery. and lorenzo can keep the yamaha at the front . good luck.

Reply to this Topic
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

It is going to be a great day but with out Rossi and Lorenzo batteling it out, this weekend, there is going to be somthing missing :(

Even better, with the Football on this weekend and it being at Silverstone, it most probably wont take 4 hours to get out the car park like it does at Donnington.

I'm rooting for Dovizioso......... I know it is sad but I get a woody for the whole Honda/Repsol thing and Pedrosa is a right miserable git.

Bring it on.

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

Yawn

I glad motoGP makes someone laugh because it makes me cry with boredom - the only reason to tune in is Moto2

Reply to this Topic
motocollect

Apr 06

motocollect says:

Schwantz for Suzuki

Was about to say similar to '51moto' re Toseland / Guintoli etc., but with Denning publicly saying his riders aren't in the groove ( always a good way of boosting team morale! ), I bet Loris wishes he could do a few races on a competative machine before he retires...... Anyway now I can add Denning's 'BOOK OF EXCUSES ' to my Christmas list, or maybe Volume 2 will be out by then! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices