Skip to content

Discuss This MV Agusta F3 official pictures New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > MV Agusta F3 official pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

MV Agusta F3 official pictures

Newly resurgent Italian manufacturer MV Agusta has officially shown what looks like a completely finished version of the new 675cc three-cylinder F3 sportsbike. Find an MV Agusta for sale This is the bike MV is hoping can take on the class-leading Triumph Daytona 675. MV Agusta was bought back from Harley-Davidson by previous owner Claudio Castiglioni just last month and the F3 is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 5 years ago (20 September 2010 10:10)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fazerfellow

May 10

fazerfellow says:

O how i hope the isn't a large can on the other side...hopefully the exhaust will be hidden...if so...thats the bike I am aiming to get next...

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Intriguing

but you can't really see it

Reply to this Topic
mattrawr

Jan 10

mattrawr says:

Front shot

There's a front shot on this site if you want to see a bit more. http://www.motor-bike.it/news-e-anteprime/4646-scoop-ecco-a-voi-le-prime-foto-ufficiali-della-mv-agusta-f3.html

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

MOTORCYCLE-USA

printed that it would be a 600cc four cylinder on Friday, I believe.  I had heard rumour of a 3 cylinder for about a year so I'm more inclined to believe it will be a triple.  There is so much potential for common parts with the F4 that could keep costs down a bit.

Reply to this Topic
stevekwak

Feb 10

stevekwak says:

600 category

nah the Triumph Daytona is still gonna dominate this category for awhile yet, but good luck to them

Reply to this Topic
daveb

Aug 02

daveb says:

Unofficial pics: http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/mv-agusta-f3-details/

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

Disappointed

After checking out the link below, I'm disappointed that it is only a 600 triple.  200 measly cc per cylinder.  It's going to be a strung out, "gotta rev the piss out of it or it will have no guts" bike that will likely wear itself out in short time.  Current I-4 600s have nothing down low at all.  If they're simply lopping off one cylinder from the F4, they should have made it a 750.  As sexy as it is likely to be, I'd opt for the Daytona for the extra grunt over the F3.

Reply to this Topic
BillyRR

Feb 10

BillyRR says:

No Dissapointment

I think the triple is a great idea, especially when the Daytona's been so popular.  The triple is a great engine configuration, combining character and grunt.  It won't be gutless, it'll be an exotic middleweight alternative.  The 1000 will still be there for those that want, and can afford to insure, the 'Daddy'.  I'm lucky enough to have an F4, and you don't appreciate how well built these beauties are until you see one up close.  I just hope they haven't scrimped too much on the quality of the components to make this available to the wider market.  If I was still in the market for a middleweight sportsbike; I'd be salivating!!!

Reply to this Topic
elefantman

Nov 03

elefantman says:

take my advice: buy a Daytona

If you buy an MV you're throwing your lot in with an outfit that lurches from one financial crisis to the next and releases new bikes for which it won't even supply spare parts or customer service a few years down the track. Its global dealer network is pretty much in tatters, leaving MV owners stranded without parts or support, and despite Claudio Castiglioni managing to con some big bucks out of Harley (not the first time he's pulled this kind of sleight of hand) the company is still in really bad shape. So calling it 'newly resurgent' shows just how thin MCN's journalism can be at times. If you're up for a triple in the 600cc range buy the Trumpy: proven bike from a customer-friendly company. Anyone buying an MV would be taking a huge gamble.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i bought a new Brutale two years ago and i can't complain in any way about the dealer service that i've receievd, so i don't see why the new bike should be any different.  perhaps billy and myself are biased being current MV owners, but we're the lucky ones that can appreciate the mixture of engineering and style that they achieve so well.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices