Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi ecstatic after thrilling win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi ecstatic after thrilling win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Valentino Rossi ecstatic after thrilling win

Valentino Rossi’s Sepang MotoGP victory will live long in the memory after the Italian fought his way through from 11th to take his 46th win for Yamaha. The Italian produced one of the finest displays of his distinguished career, recovering from a dire start to overhaul early leaders Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso by the halfway stage. The Fiat Yamaha rider, who...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 October 2010 13:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
slimshany

Jul 09

slimshany says:

rossi 46th win.

WELL DONE ROSSI!!!!!!  rossi's race celabrations were very good till some tit tryed too copy him!,(oh larenzo the year you were moto gp champion, was that the year rossi broke his leg............nuf said really).

Reply to this Topic
Dollette

Oct 10

Dollette says:

1 Up!

Sorry we dont try to make our racing along the enterainment lines and 'serenity' so to speak of Golf.

I personally love their celebrations. Its a way for them to show their true happiness of such a special occasion. And I hope they continue doing it the way they have. Why not? Its awesome.

Not all sports have to be serious, and uppity like most. This makes it boring. The special celebrations make MotoGP very special. If you dont like how some celebrate then why not cover your eyes or switch off your tv instead of getting your panties in a bunch? Let others enjoy intead of trying to make the moment sour.

That said, I'm very exited Rossi got up to first. Congratulations! Rossi diserves every single bit of it. <3 And of course, congrats to Lorenzo as well. He worked hard for it too.

Reply to this Topic
nomad66

Mar 10

nomad66 says:

oh dear

i was going to write a long reply to slimshany pointing out various points like race stats,results etc.etc. but instead i think everyone should just read his post and see what a total moron he is

well done your the tit of the week                                                                                                                                      (nuf said)

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

I've said it before and say it again

ROSSIE RULES ( STILL )

NEXT YEAR AS WELL !

But Lorenzo is a deserving word champ , but can he do it next year ?

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Celebrations

Yes Jorge has copied Rossi in his race win celebrations,SO WHAT ! I think its great,why not ! More riders should do the same,its a laugh.Even if you don't like them at least it gives you some thing to complain about :) May the celebrations continue - Mario brothers,toilets & all.

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

well said lorenzo99..................im a rossi fan but get bored listening to all the morons slating lorenzo for his antics, its all in the name off fun matey!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

anyone think richard1967 is a door b£££££d???

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Anyone think?

Very unlikely

Reply to this Topic
Vee4pilot

Feb 10

Vee4pilot says:

Yes another GP win....

Closer to the great Agostini!  Must keep on racing.....

I forget the stats how much more does he have to go.....if he can do it that is....

Reply to this Topic
cossie748

Dec 07

cossie748 says:

Think he's on 104 or 105 now to agostini's 122 so still just about possible, I reckon he'll be on that duke for at least 4 years until he's broke that record.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices