Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX first ride - 'compelling blend of power, handling & comfort' First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX first ride - 'compelling blend of power, handling & comfort'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Kawasaki Z1000SX first ride - 'compelling blend of power, handling & comfort'

MCN's world first ride on the Kawasaki Z1000SX has proved that the Z1000-based sports bike is everything aging sports bike fans were hoping for. Find a Kawasaki Z1000 for sale With the Z1000SX Kawasaki is blatantly trying to either tempt riders tired of radical sports bikes and after a bike with more touring ability than a super naked can provide. Watch the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 November 2010 16:15)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
plasticadam

Jun 10

plasticadam says:

I'll be back!

After years being on Kawasaki (including selling them) I gave up waiting for a faired Z1000 3 years ago. The Yam FZ1 is an excellent bike (throtttle response easily cured on the early ones by the way) but I know what will replace it so long as I don't become a government statistic next year. Two points Kawasaki should have considered 1. No centrestand and 2. Why don't any manufacturers consider fitting small pockets in the dead areas inside the fairing? We all have mobiles, we can't keep credit cards near magnetic tank bags, it would be useful to have a space for a disc lock. It can't be beyond the wit of those designing  a sports-tourer fairing to think about this.

Reply to this Topic
grapple

Dec 08

grapple says:

Z1000SX

At last a bike that will suit most bikers most of the time sporty - good for touring reliable proven engine good lights-mirrors, just goes to show manifacturers do listen -well some of them anyway....

Reply to this Topic
tman39a

Mar 08

tman39a says:

yum yum

At last a bike that i might change my mk1 hayabusa for...ok nowhere near on power etc but looks comfy and has all the right features....downside is that the newer hayabusa exists and i might miss the power......but a really good job from kawasaki... a proper sports tourer rather than a sporty tourer like the CBF ,GSX , Sprint etc

Reply to this Topic
Brized

Jul 09

Brized says:

Another fantastic motorcycle from Kawasaki, great looks and an improvement on the fuel range from the excellent Z1000 too. Well done all at Kawasaki.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices