Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Andyvfr1

Apr 10

Andyvfr1 says:

New Policy

Got a new  policy yesterday with swinton. It was purchased online

I was in work and missed a call from them, my brother was in at the time and answered for me but obviously didnt listen to anything after the part where they mentioned insurance, anyway he was determined at first that it was a courtesy call but when i asked him whether they said they were ringing to see if i had any questions or whether they were ringing because they had questions, he didnt know.....

Im going to ring them on monday but im worried now that i might have made a misstake on my details as i have never received a courtesy call from an insurer before.

Id also like to mention my previous policy hasnt been cancelled yet but i wouldnt have thought they'd have reacted so fast to that.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 November 2010 21:09)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

new policy

Can you go back on line and check all your statements ?

Reply to this Topic
Andyvfr1

Apr 10

Andyvfr1 says:

Not as far as im aware, changes are made over the phone, he is 100% certain that they didnt say they'd call back though, which i would have thought they would have said if it was important.

Im hoping it was just a confirmation phone call.

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Probably trying to sell you extras

Like protected ncb, breakdown cover, lid and kit cover, automatic renewal dada dada

Reply to this Topic
Andyvfr1

Apr 10

Andyvfr1 says:

Phew

Just got back from a rather pointless meeting, phoned em then, they were indeed trying to sell me extra's, ended up agreeing to upgrade my legal cover, probably worth it for 7 quid.

Never had an insurance company phone me though, hence why i had a panic, usually its a take out the policy, get the paperwork, not hear from them again untill renewal time, but never been insured by swinton before.

Reply to this Topic
Msheppard

Nov 10

Msheppard says:

Unsolicited insurance calls

If you are unhappy about unsolicited insurance calls don't get quotes from MCE. (not MCN! they are fine)

MCE have a nasty habit of calling you at all hours. You either get a computer spouting on or it hangs up just after you answer. It goes on for weeks.

Mark

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices