Skip to content

Discuss This Relentless still looking for Brookes’ team-mate British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Relentless still looking for Brookes’ team-mate

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Relentless still looking for Brookes’ team-mate

Relentless by TAS Suzuki boss Philip Neill is still looking to sign a second rider alongside Josh Brookes for their BSB team. Neill was on the verge of bringing Ian Lowry back to the team who finished top rookie in the 2009 BSB season with TAS but says that’s all fallen through. “We had talked but I think Ian had been lining...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 December 2010 15:49)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BadD0g

Aug 08

BadD0g says:

Me me me!

I'll do it! :D

Reply to this Topic
Coyote88

Oct 09

Coyote88 says:

I have the rider!

Its me of course!

I have no race experience, no race license and im fairly average at best.

But, I will do it for free, bring lots of publicity (why am I doing it, why let me do it - Im not famous), and set records for the slowest lap times. I know it sounds brilliant doesnt it!

I just purchased a brand new gsxr750, I should have waited now im going to riding this beast! Would be a good experiment though!

Reply to this Topic
wimagirl

Dec 10

wimagirl says:

PETE HICKMAN !!

He just needs a chance to prove how good he really is!!

Reply to this Topic
wolves1965

Feb 05

wolves1965 says:

Dan Linfoot

Dan Linfoot is the man for this ride. Would be a perfect team mate for Josh Brookes after his years experience in BSB. Get Dan on the bike, Mr Neill...! 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

How about Les Judkins ??

Or anyone with a bag of cash behind them me thinks,I am sure they wont stop looking though,they will be "Relentless" or riderless ?

Reply to this Topic
SUTTYGP

Oct 08

SUTTYGP says:

Look in the UK

Why look outside the UK? What do you want, another Watanabe? Look closer to home, why hell, look at who you were running last year for fecks sake, a rookie who made the shoot out....  

Reply to this Topic
pgracing1

Jul 09

pgracing1 says:

ILL DO IT

could do with a bit of w end work... would love it ........come  on guys dont get getting more people in from outside the uk. there are more than enough . home grown talent i say lets keep it british after all it is british superbikes........

Reply to this Topic
sarahsmith59

Feb 11

sarahsmith59 says:

girls on bikes!

i'll do it!:lol:

2 girls on the grid then!!!

on ya knees boys!

Reply to this Topic
simmo600r6

Jan 11

simmo600r6 says:

bsb ride

chris walker is the man for the ride Would be a perfect team mate for Josh Brookes after his years experience in BSB just needs a good bike and backing from team  Get the stalker on the bike, Mr Neill...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices