Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP test: Simoncelli ends test on top MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP test: Simoncelli ends test on top

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Sepang MotoGP test: Simoncelli ends test on top

San Carlo Honda Gresini rider Marco Simoncelli has surprisingly ended the three-day Sepang MotoGP test on top. The Italian has been on top form throughout the test, finishing in the top five on the previous two days. Honda again dominated the test, with five out of the top seven riders on Honda machinery. Casey Stoner, who finished day one on top posted the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 February 2011 17:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
harleytony

Jan 11

harleytony says:

sepang tests

Go go Marco!This comes as no surprise for me.I've seen how fast & determined he is for his 250 days,give him the right kit & the rest can forget it,the natural hier to Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
ifbutsandmaybes

Feb 11

Can’t wait till Marco roughs up the usual suspects and how they must be shitting it right now. The whinging from the short haired clones if he dares to go anywhere near them will be like watching a spoilt kid after their sweets have been taken away. This site will be inundated with cries of disgust on how a real racer could dare rough up the clones. Add Spies into the mix and a resurgent Rossi it will be hilarious. Motogp has been to close F1 in terms of a spectacle of late, it needs racers with big hair!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Be careful

Ifbutsandmaybes.... I expressed a similar view and a certain future teller tried slapping me down over it!! I totally agree though - Some of them wont like to be roughed up by this Big Hired Brawler!! I can't wait!!!

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

oops

Should have said "big haired brawler" Dohh!

Reply to this Topic
ifbutsandmaybes

Feb 11

Carful Minty, you might get bollocked over yer grammare and spelliinngg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Lol

Very true, I sometimes feel as if I am sitting an English exam (which I would obviously fail) when I come on this forum.... Who would have thought it from a load of hairy arsed bikers..... Sorry, just being prejudiced again...

Reply to this Topic
Dan250N

Jun 10

Dan250N says:

HRC bike

of course Marco has a full factory HRC bike for 2011, Honda want it bad! Will be interesting to see who will be honda's top boy....

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Nostro

Sea of dross? I thought it was quite funny in places and I was sober. I notice no-one has commented on the otter video I posted, philistines, I always enjoy a nice otter video, it keeps us all human.

Re: Bradman and CRICKET, right on bro 99.94 Test batting average? Bonzer

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

elbowz11

I still have a giggle everytime I think of that.Side Show Bob roughing Jorge up a bit and Jorge shaking his bejewelled head in frustration. Priceless. I too think Marco has probably got something a bit special between his legs this year.The bike I mean. Ooer missus. 

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Elbowz

The hunting you down and making you eat yer feet post re: "Ben" & "Spies" and utterance thereof rolls over again for another 24hrs brother

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices