Skip to content

Discuss This Neil Hodgson: MCN road tester! First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Neil Hodgson: MCN road tester!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Neil Hodgson: MCN road tester!

MCN has new addition to the road test team - none other than ex WSB champion Neil Hodgson! Neil Hodgson won the BSB championship in 2000 onboard a GSE Ducati, before moving to WSB and winning the championship onboard a Ducati 999 in 2003. Hodgson then moved to MotoGP for a year, before moving to the States to race in the AMA championship. Neil's...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (18 February 2011 16:04)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Hodgson

Has he officially retired from racing then?

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

retired

I believe so,he injured his shoulder in a non official race of some sort and never fully recovered,used2bfast will know more.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

jaffa90/kcmc

Has he retired from racing ? where have you two been for the last year ? And he did his shoulder in ages ago on a mx bike,not racing

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

Please.......

.....go back to the track !  You were always one of my favorite racers.  

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Well has he retired????????? didn't think i would has to explain were i have been for the last two years,just to get a simple question answered!! 

Reply to this Topic
forklift

Apr 08

forklift says:

Retired

KCMC:

Yes mate he has retired. Due to shoulder injuries.

Reply to this Topic
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

He did himself in a motorcross accident a couple of year ago n then highsided at the 1st brands BSB meeting last year and was to injured (broken leg i think?) so called it quits

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

stig08

Well any apologies for kcmc and I.?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

jaffa90/draper12807

Firstly jaffa90, no apology as this is not classic racing we are delving into here and it's been very well documented both on this site and in the press and on tv ,I can only assume you don't follow these ?,Also draper12807 adds to the rumour mill ,you are correct about his mx and brands accident his last ride was in practice at brands first bsb meeting of last season, he crashed exiting i think graham hill bend ,no broken leg or bones just banged his shoulder he knew his time was up i believe before the accident,Ialso don't think he realised how poor the Rob mac bikes were either,It was the biggest nonevent of bsb last year,but in answer to you or kcmc ,yes he has retired ,but not missed that much it seems !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices