Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP times: Repsol Honda dominate MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP times: Repsol Honda dominate

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP times: Repsol Honda dominate

Repsol Honda dominated the final free practice today (Friday) by taking the top three spots, with man of the moment Casey Stoner posting the fastest time yet again. Team-mates Dani Pedrosa and Andrea Dovizioso finished second and third respectively. Reigning champion Jorge Lorenzo posted the fourth fastest time, ahead of team-mate Ben Spies in fifth. Valentino Rossi managed to post the eighth best...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (18 March 2011 22:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toshibaz

Mar 10

toshibaz says:

Rosi

Not fan of him....but look the difference with Hayden....

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Times they are a changin

Stoner and Pedrosa have 0.160 seconds between them . Lorenzo and Spies approx 0.20 . Edwards and Crutchlow 0.14 . Rossi and Haydn about 0.28 then it goes a bit (a tiny bit at that) tits up for Abraham and Elias . Disastrous for Bautista with his leg break , but theres not a deal in the times theyre like 125 splits , its no shame to be 15th .

Reply to this Topic
old_elsie

Mar 05

old_elsie says:

Should Rossi be concerned about the 10kmh advantage in top end through the speed trap that Barbera has ?

Regards

Elsie

Reply to this Topic
thezed111

Feb 11

thezed111 says:

the times are really close together in the middle of the pack, looks like a two group race, top 5 in  one group,  6th-14th in other group, well done crutchlow looks like he has found something, im glad to say i think he might prove me wrong this season, i didnt think he could cut it at this level, guess i can jump on the band wagon now, if there is any room left

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

elbowz has gone awfully quiet ....  lol

Reply to this Topic
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

bring it on

this is looking like the old days of doohan and criville.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I take it you mean in terms of repsol having the best bike...

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

meeeeeeeeooooooow!

interesting comparison. Not sure the Australian is gonna walk all over the Spaniard in quite the same way. Time will tell

Reply to this Topic
chc-pr

Aug 02

chc-pr says:

ame comment as in another thread

Just as it is probably more relevant here.

Stoner is reported as having been working on seeing how the tyres will work at the end of the race and was using well used rubber - his fastest lap was set with a front with 30 laps on it - and his optimised lap based on best sectors in the session was a 1:54 something (Pedrosa's was a 1:55).  Stoner is also more consistently fast than Pedrosa - able to get into the 1:55s it seems any time he likes and in fewer laps did more 1:55s and lower 1:56s than Pedros generally.  I would think Stoner's race pace will be around 1:55.8 or 9

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Stoner domination.

But the question is can he go the full distance this time.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices