Skip to content

General You know its been a while when! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > You know its been a while when!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

You know its been a while when!

You know its been a while when you last rode your bike when you take it out and on return find out you had a pillion on board without your knowledge. I clocked a bit of paper sticking out from under my pillion hump and when i pulled it out it looked chewed. Hmmm, key in lock remove hump to find a bloody mouse nest, bloody full it was. I aint removed it yet so i will take a picture of it. I bet  its the fastest that mouse ever went.
I aint used my bike much the past 12 months because of work children and weather. It was nice to get out today and infact it was so long since i last rode it i forgot just how fast it is, bugger me its still propper quick for a 600.
Hope your all well ratty shef,Paul ,used2be ,oldish maxi, busa, stevedj,etc etc etc and to all those of you that i have forgotten or dont know. I should logon more often but i dont for two reasons 1:TIME 2: A CRAP CONECTION. Everything takes ages n i get Pi$$ed off.
Ride safe, fastasfox.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 March 2011 19:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Nice

to hear from you Faf.

Get the bike out more often. 

I`m gonna make a real effort this year.

Been out today on the BM although she`s not taxed, there again I dont give a fig about that! Ha!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

Deep breath!

You didn't just lose us then Fastas? Paul49 and Ratbike 7 both banned, Sheff and Busa off on BikersRus forum, which I believe they started/run. Used2 got shunted on his sprint with Gill on the back, now has a V-Strom Thou. Mike 49 (Varadero,has large hands!) is having some health problems and can't ride too far.  Not met Stevedj yet, but I think he get the P ripped out of him for losing his sidestand at Kirby Lonsdale last year.  Oldish now has a GSX-R thou, and I'm still a nosey git!  Met Busa, Paul, Mike, Ratty and Oldish today at Squires, all seemed in good form

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Great tae hear from ya

fastas hope ya well mate,maybe see ya at the next meet up this way?

Oi mostly shhhhhhh i've suffered enuff wi that bastrd sidestand :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

we ...

were just saying today that it has indeed been a while since you posted.It came up because it was a year ago this Sunday, that we all went from Squires to Whitby. A bit warmer than it was today.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Rats

To keep the dust off my bike, I always put the cover over it.  The o/h just leaves his without worrying.

Last year we discovered that there was a rat in the garage.  Several traps, a proper clearout, and we finally got rid of it.  However, when we took the cover off my bike (it stank of rat pee) we discovered that the little b@stard had found a cosy hidyhole under the cover, and had chewed my mirror, fairing, seat pod, dash...    thankfully, the electrics were intact.

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

oldish

Its taken me a year to clean all that salt of my bike (its never been that dirty) :lol:.  I think the last good ride out i had was to kirby lonsdale a great day out, top weather and to top it off a great ride home across the desserted yorkshire dales.

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

oldish i dug these out

photo`s kirby 2010

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

oldish

a few more.

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

ratty n paul banned

mostly, not for real right??

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

mostly

steevedeejay and all the clan from scotland are sound,but sdj did almost loose his side stand :biggrin: British craftsmanship :tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices