Skip to content

General You know its been a while when! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > You know its been a while when!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

You know its been a while when!

You know its been a while when you last rode your bike when you take it out and on return find out you had a pillion on board without your knowledge. I clocked a bit of paper sticking out from under my pillion hump and when i pulled it out it looked chewed. Hmmm, key in lock remove hump to find a bloody mouse nest, bloody full it was. I aint removed it yet so i will take a picture of it. I bet  its the fastest that mouse ever went.
I aint used my bike much the past 12 months because of work children and weather. It was nice to get out today and infact it was so long since i last rode it i forgot just how fast it is, bugger me its still propper quick for a 600.
Hope your all well ratty shef,Paul ,used2be ,oldish maxi, busa, stevedj,etc etc etc and to all those of you that i have forgotten or dont know. I should logon more often but i dont for two reasons 1:TIME 2: A CRAP CONECTION. Everything takes ages n i get Pi$$ed off.
Ride safe, fastasfox.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 March 2011 19:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

;

:smile

Reply to this Topic
fastasfox

Jan 08

fastasfox says:

oldish

ya got fancy all of a sudden:biggrin: nice collage

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

oldish

that's brilliant mate...tho i canny look at that pic of ratty n sheff withoot remembering those vids of busa's lol :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

it's...

picasa, not me. Just pick your pictures and click collage.and it puts them all on the page for you.Even lets you shuffle them around and alter the size and orientation.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

I seem to rember...

he 'Doctored ' some of these too.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
Irwin

Apr 09

Irwin says:

Mouse under hump

Hi it was motor mouse so i doult that its  the fastest its been.Does everybody have that problem with their bikes when not used for somtime, lumpy and farting about for the first couple of hundred yards

Reply to this Topic
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

brill

pics oldish ! and god yeah those Busa ones were funny.

Faf chap ,good to see ya ,don't spose youse on a roll and gonna make me Matlock Meet this Sunday?

Go on ya know ya wanna!!

Maxie x

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

Fastas

Yes, they were banned, along with Mikerotherham a few weeks back.  I didn't see or read the threads, but from what I've read since, it was for racist/homophobic posts.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Yes of course Maxie...

I think there'll be a good few turn up next Sunday.

Reply to this Topic
lammygp

Mar 11

lammygp says:

Been there done that !

A couple of years ago I'd parked my zx7 up for a few months. One day the sun decided to show up so got the bike out and went for a ride. Suddenly something caught my eye and when I looked at my clocks, sitting there bold as brass was a mouse that been having a cosy winter under my clocks. I got to a local garage and he used some long nosed pliers to get the little fecker out. When he pulled it from under the console the hard face little bugger had nodded back off again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices