Skip to content

Discuss This BMW S1000RR streetfighter: so wrong it's right Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > BMW S1000RR streetfighter: so wrong it's right

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

BMW S1000RR streetfighter: so wrong it's right

Believe it or not, this is an S1000RR. No doubt some parts will make you laugh and others weep, but there’s no denying it's a really thorough desecration. As a lover of all eras of BMW, owner and builder Steve Culp was moved to give his bike a vintage makeover to make it comfortable for his ageing frame. We applaud the result.......

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 May 2011 16:43)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
umarex

Mar 11

umarex says:

not my taste :)

I think its well done but I dont like it at all... love the bmw s1000rr but you ruined it in my opinion. Looks professional though :)

Reply to this Topic
puneetshriyan

May 10

unique

It is beautifully unique in every which way. Well done for being so daring.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Awful, really awful!

That is seriously hedious, some people just have way too much time on their hands and more money than sense.

Why not just buy a comfortable bike in the first place?

Reply to this Topic
marty1035

Aug 07

marty1035 says:

Five Stars

5 stars for originality and perseverance. Don't listen to the negative posters on here, who no doubt have never attempted to build anything themselves, rather preferring to sit in their comfy chairs criticising anyone with a dream.

Reply to this Topic
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

Would be awesome if it was more ducati streetfighter-esque, imagine that

Reply to this Topic
Kescheng

May 06

Kescheng says:

Good or Bad- Can't Decide

Well it is original and has some sort of thing going on with it. Can't quite decide if I hate it or I applaud the effort. I guess it shows much more originality that Hardley-Abletoo have managed in the last 80 years.

Reply to this Topic
holdcrai121

Mar 11

holdcrai121 says:

Shocker

It's a real shocker, someone drop a skip on it!, some people just don't have any taste....

Reply to this Topic
wimmm72

Apr 11

wimmm72 says:

OMG! only a german can make it this ugly.....he probably loves it for being different....a wayward bunch these germans.....you gotta love them for that....

Reply to this Topic
tl1000kid

Aug 02

tl1000kid says:

Disgraceful

They took an S1000RR and turned it into this heap of shite? What an utter compendium of grotesqueries. If the person responsible looks at these comments hoping to find compliments then shame on you. Well done on wasting a fine motorcyle, your time and a pile of cash.

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

It's so wrong...it is wrong!

Perhaps another seat would have me looking more closely? Perhaps not.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices