Skip to content

Discuss This Jodie Marsh, bikes and helicopters General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Jodie Marsh, bikes and helicopters

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Adam Child  says:

Jodie Marsh, bikes and helicopters

Essex model Jodie Marsh has just finished her 2012 calendar photoshoot on 12 different bikes in aid of Essex Air Ambulance. All proceeds are going directly to Essex Air Ambulance and Jodie will also be attending the Essex Air Ambulance bike run which takes place on the 11th of September. Jodie is pictured with a wide variety of machines, race bikes,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 May 2011 14:36)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

The Tittle,

Should be - Two Bikes and a big Chopper , surely

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Mmmm which one would I most like a go on.? The KTM definately.

Reply to this Topic
Badgerbanger

Dec 10

Badgerbanger says:

Is it wrong that the first thing I notice is the mirror position on the bike? Do they work well there?

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Badgerbanger

They do look odd don't they. Mind you I've never had mirrors that did'nt give me a good view of my elbows. 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

game bird

She is a game bird, who has had issues,addictive personality, which has now turned to tattoos it seems,I am sure she is basically a nice person,she likes bikes and this is for a good cause,can't resist the inuendo,she could go down on my chopper anytime,good luck with the calender a well intended gesture,can't knock that 1

Reply to this Topic
motosnape

Jan 10

motosnape says:

Hmm.

I remember seeing a programme some years ago, she was confessing her love and passion (ooh err) for motorcycles. It basically sounded plausible until she mounted (ooh err) her motorcycle, a GSXR of some description, I think; and proceeded to wobble erratically down the driveway. I think she basically, likes the "idea" of motorcycles. I have to say that while she isn't unattractive, I didn't like her "nose-job" at the time, and I like a lady with a more reserved attitude. The calendar is good idea, but I'll give it a miss, thanks.

Reply to this Topic
street3r

Sep 10

street3r says:

Air Ambulance

always a good charity ( I give to regularly, but never want to use). Shouldn't need to be charity, should be government fully funded. Anyway... Are her legs stuck in that position all the time now?

Reply to this Topic
M4OON

Dec 10

M4OON says:

Good God - what next !

Great Cause - can't argue with that :)

But do people really think thats why shes doing it - for a charity she believes in ? .  .  .  come on, shes trying to keep her face (all be it a wierd one) in the public eye at all costs, cause she aint got a career, other than being famous for being famous.

Can we stick all the Z List losers ie Dyke with comedy tattoo's Marsh, Yo Yo dieter Natalie Cassidy,  'always happy' Peter Andre, bad attitude Price, & common as muck Katona's on an island & forget about them ?

Oh yeah and that cage fighting Tranny, who's face looks like spam stretched across a giant Nik Nak - Yeah, YEAH !!!

OK i feel better now :)

Reply to this Topic
Wellgofar

Jul 10

Wellgofar says:

Lunatic

Killatwat, you fucking lunatic. How fucking dare you think you are in a position to tempt someone else's fate with your ill wishes you horrible cu*t. You need to get a check up from the neck up you complete fuckwit. Apologies to all for my rant but this sub human comment from killatwat makes it a worthy contribution.

Reply to this Topic
guyincognito

Oct 08

guyincognito says:

The week in bits..

With jodie marsh's TITS! lol..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN