Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki leaks new 650 V-Strom by mistake New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Suzuki leaks new 650 V-Strom by mistake

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Suzuki leaks new 650 V-Strom by mistake

Suzuki has accidentally leaked full details of the new DL650 V-Strom revealing at last what the finished bike will look like with full technical details. The details show a bike that has been given a fairly hefty makeover in terms of cosmetics but remains pretty close to the current bike in terms of the underlying mechanicals. So far Suzuki has been teasing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 June 2011 09:40)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
skoop99

Jul 10

skoop99 says:

Fugly...

RF900 like? Where? All I see is a tarted up V-Strom. Pig ugly then, pig ugly now. With an underpowered engine as well.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyconcrete

Oct 05

leaked !!!

it could be worse suzuki
it could look like a pile of crap

Oh.......

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

I just wonder whether bmw have nailed the commuter market. The F800 and F650 really are as good as it gets for everyday comfort and fuel economy. Hondas are also hitting the mark. However in the current economic conditions, suzuki may do well depending on their price point, as those who cant afford the bmw's will turn to this type of alternative.

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Fugly

Old model looked far better and it was no looker.

Unfortunately beer goggles and bikes isn't a good mix.

Reply to this Topic
GRBaker

Aug 02

GRBaker says:

Smaller tank...dumb.. more important is a light than a Sherman Tank??  This bike has been a very heavy 650cc bike for a long time.

My list of issues with the last 650 VStrom was:

1) Frame too heavy.

2) Front brakes not quite good enough for the weight of the bike.

3) Steering not very sharp and tends to steer wide.

... but nothing was wrong the the tank size. Muppets.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Benshaw..........just run that by me again in english.

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Benshaw

And what war is it you're talking about exactly? Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to you, you fought a war so we could have freedom of choice and a right to free speech, not so dinosaurs like you with hugely outdated, zenophobic and insulting opinions sit there dictating where and how I spend my hard earned money. You're entitled to your opinion, but this is 2011 and that type of comment is just offensive.

Reply to this Topic
ExFlyer

Oct 03

ExFlyer says:

I'm a bit puzzled by the idea that the DL650 engine has been replaced by the Gladius engine which, as far as I know, is almost identical to the DL650 engine, give or take a few minor mods. So what we are saying is 'the the engine has been changed a bit'.

Otherwise, what we have is a V-Strom with new some new plastic. Yawn....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices