Skip to content

Discuss This Ulster GP 2011 TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Ulster GP 2011

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

jamierob

Feb 09

jamierob says:

Ulster GP 2011

Here are some up pics from the Ulster GP which I thought was very poorly attended. Organisers take note - £25.00 plus £5.00 a programme, plus £3.00 to park my bike on a bit of waste ground near the hairpin is not going to draw the crowds in, especially in these hard and desperate times. The racing was good and weather just about held out.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 August 2011 09:40)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PhilCBR6

Jan 08

PhilCBR6 says:

good racing, but too dear!

Sounded like a great days racing, but if me and my wife had gone up we would have had to part with over £100, with the possiblilty of a "NW200" or "Mid-Antrim" happening. Shame it is so costly, I do understand why it is, but it is making international roadracing increasingly exclusive during a recession.

Reply to this Topic
frankglover930@hotmail.com

Dec 07

ulster gp

I don't know where you went but I was at leathemstown, Deers Leep and Irelands Thursday and saturday and just rode up the closed road, showed my wristband to the marshals and rode up to the circuit and parked for free on the road. You could have recieved a discount for early booking and the ferry through Nutt travel Holyhead-Dun Laoghaire was £94 return for me, the missus and the bike. Not expensive at all.

Taksi

Reply to this Topic
ercoman

Sep 10

ercoman says:

dead on

wot race were you at, talked people from all walks life and countrys..

Reply to this Topic
H2pots

Jan 09

H2pots says:

2011 UGP

i didn't think the cost was too bad, we were at the dundrod and the gp all for the same fee, parked for free at the hairpin, watched form hairpin, tournagrough, wheelers and budore.... excellant all round.... 160mph at an arms length.... awesome...... shame the mid antrim got ruined, we had a week touring and planned both weekend events

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices