Skip to content

Discuss This New 1440cc Kawasaki ZZR1400 teaser video New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New 1440cc Kawasaki ZZR1400 teaser video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

New 1440cc Kawasaki ZZR1400 teaser video

A new official Kawasaki teaser video has been released which shows what the front of the new ZZR1400 will look like and also reveals capacity has increased to 1440cc. Kawasaki has already shown several teaser videos of the bike as it builds up excitement ahead of the official launch of the bike on October 10. The latest video shows designers sketching...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 September 2011 14:17)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
slparry

Aug 02

slparry says:

electronics

Pretty amazed the Japanese are still using German electronics for their FI units ?

Reply to this Topic
stanthebiker

Aug 02

stanthebiker says:

ZZR?

The video says ZX14R, not ZZR?

Reply to this Topic
AndyDownes

Aug 02

AndyDownes says:

ZZr not ZX14

It's an American video and they have always called in the ZX-14R over there. In the UK it has always been ZZR1400 and is almost certainly going to carry on being called that.

kind regards

Andy Downes

MCN Senior Reporter

Reply to this Topic
AFKAN

Apr 07

AFKAN says:

Nope

It's been called a ZX14 but never an R ;-)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

can't wait.

I just can't wait for this bike so that I can replace my Pig slow (not to mention UGLY!!!! ) Busa which is so Irrelevant ,,, according to many,,, lol.

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

Goosebumps?

no not quite.....

Reply to this Topic
millarmob

Jul 05

millarmob says:

I want one mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply to this Topic
Msheppard

Nov 10

Msheppard says:

ZX14R

Afkan is right, this is not billed as a ZX-14 which was the ZZR here in the UK. The teaser says ZX-14R.!!Hopefully it will be a large, powerful, more up to date replacement for the awesome ZX-12R rather than a revamp of the ZZR1400. 

A new 12R style bike and I'll find the deposit!, Another fat, ugly, ZZR / Busa style lump and they can keep it.

Reply to this Topic
occytherp

Jul 05

occytherp says:

New ?

A few stylng teaks and additional electronic gizmos do not make for a new bike, the improvements mentioned in terms of acceleration and top end are negligble in real world riding. I have owned a ZX12 R and currently own a ZZR1400, and I know which one I prefer. I wish we had the same colour options as the yanks though, as the UK colours seem to get less appealing as time goes on. Black and Grey for an example.  

Reply to this Topic
Kawasakifreak1

Aug 11

zzr styling revamp with bigger engine & more gizmo's to appeal to crap riders - no goose bumps here.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices