Skip to content

Discuss This New 1440cc Kawasaki ZZR1400 teaser video New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New 1440cc Kawasaki ZZR1400 teaser video

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

New 1440cc Kawasaki ZZR1400 teaser video

A new official Kawasaki teaser video has been released which shows what the front of the new ZZR1400 will look like and also reveals capacity has increased to 1440cc. Kawasaki has already shown several teaser videos of the bike as it builds up excitement ahead of the official launch of the bike on October 10. The latest video shows designers sketching...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 September 2011 14:17)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
joshcherry93

Jan 11

joshcherry93 says:

no turbo?

i thought they were shoving a turbo in there!kawasaki you dissapoint me

Reply to this Topic
Msheppard

Nov 10

Msheppard says:

Who needs a turbo

No Turbo, but superchargers make a great noise and don't lag.

Reply to this Topic
Msheppard

Nov 10

Msheppard says:

The all important "R" suffix

I'm surprised Andy Downes hasn't got back onto this discussion as his claim was wrong.

In the US it has always been the ZX14 and ZZR1400 over here. Never has there been a ZX14R !!.
The ZX6 was the ZZR600 here, but the US ZX6R was still the ZX6R in the UK. We have shared everything with the R suffix, ZX6R, ZX7R, ZX9R, ZX10R and the mighty ZX12R. The US ZX11 was our ZZR1000. ZX14 is our ZZR1400.
I think if they are billing it as a ZX14R and releasing all these teasers, a lot of people, including me will be very disappointed with just a face lifted ZZR1400 and not a new bike. It's been 6 years since ZX12R production ceased and a replacement is well overdue, not a race replica and not a soulless ZZR. A big sports tourer with a leaning towards sports rather than autobahn. Frankly, if they can't design something better looking than that that unimaginative, red and black impression MCN have dreamed up there should be some falling on swords in Japan.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

ummm

A new Busa 1500 ? next??? with good looks??? I'm Moist with.....

Reply to this Topic
exsup

Jun 06

exsup says:

ZZR1400

And there's me planning on buying one next spring. I just hope that the new bike does not have a huge price hike coming with it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices