Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi speaks about Marco Simoncelli crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi speaks about Marco Simoncelli crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi speaks about Marco Simoncelli crash

Valentino Rossi has spoken about the crash in Sepang that claimed the life of close friend Marco Simoncelli on the eve of an emotional final MotoGP round in Valencia today. The 32-year-old factory Ducati rider was involved in the crash on the second lap in Malaysia that ended in tragedy with the San Carlo Gresini Honda rider succumbing to serious head,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 November 2011 18:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Great honour

The look on Vale's face says it all but away from that its a great honour to have renamed the Misano circuit the Marco Simoncelli World Circuit I like that :)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

will be diffrent without him

this still doesnt seem real he,s gone,be even stranger tomorrow when he,s not out in practice...

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Marco Simoncelli World Circuit...

Very cool name indeed and a great idea.

Looking forward to the race weekend, life goes on and good will come from the bad... as it always does.

Ride safe all

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

it's going to be a strange weekend as i, like many other people, still can't quite believe that Marco won't be at Valencia.  here's hoping that the sport can get some closure this weekend and remember Marco in the best way possible with some terrific racing, as i'm sure he would have wanted.  how poignent it will be to see the 58 on Capirex's bike for the last time.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

This weekend will be different but one i'm sure we'll all never forget. Chin up Vale, all the best.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

says it all

Nothing to add to vales comments , covers everything i saw and how tragic it was. the will to win cost a young life and put two others life in emotional despare. Vale i know you can see the truth but to feel the truth must be so hard, colin hope you heal well pal and get over the same things vales feeling as there was nothing either of you could do.

peace supersic

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices