Skip to content

Discuss This Rea and Aoyama working well in Qatar test World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Rea and Aoyama working well in Qatar test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Rea and Aoyama working well in Qatar test

Castrol Honda riders Jonathan Rea and new to WSB, Hiroshi Aoyama are mid way through their second day of testing at the Losail circuit in Qatar. The two men have benefited from near perfect testing conditions with 33 degree air temperature and 50 degree track temperature. Grip levels at the circuit are also good due to the amount of rubber...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 November 2011 13:22)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

I real hope honda can pull it together in 2012 they have two great riders both with a chance of winning given the bike is up to it .

Nice to see the 65 back on the honda and rea's number 4 does look right with Aoyama riding it surely the number design will change its a bit weird.

good luck to them both and Honda

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

you have got to say jonathan rea has a good chance of the championship next year. But their again dont dicount

Hopper on the suzuki(if he sighns) checca on the ducati. laverty on the apprilia, haslam on the bmw. sykes on the kawasaki. and i bet last years yamahas will be in the mix because yamaha will let some private team run them plus chas davis who i believe is on an apprillia. CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR    

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Ratchetman

Of the names you have cited, I would love Haslam to win although I cannot see it on the BMW. Moreover with Malandri on the Team you have to wonder who will be their first priority. Haslam hardly set the world alight at BMW this year. Hopper knows the tracks and the Suzuki and I beleive that with the right factory backing he could be favourite.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Spoilt for choice

Cant think of a year that has had so many potential winners from so many manufacturers !!! Should be a belter !!!

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

Agree there redracer46....

It will be great to see so many different competetive manufacturers on the 2012 WSB grid. It's a shame there isn't more full factory support in the series which I think is supposed to be the global shop window, but even without that, they're showing MotoGP the way to go!!

Reply to this Topic
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

Motogp v WSB

Oh dear Carmelo! What's happening to Motogp, Just look at the strength of the WSB grid.

Mouthwatering eh!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices