Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati braced for challenging recovery in 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati braced for challenging recovery in 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ducati braced for challenging recovery in 2012

Ducati boss Filippo Preziosi has conceded the Bologna factory faces a huge challenge to try and compete with Japanese rivals Honda and Yamaha in the 2012 MotoGP world championship. Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden scored just one rostrum each in a nightmare 2011 campaign for Ducati as it failed to win a race for the first time in the 800cc era. Former...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 January 2012 17:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Serjuna

Mar 11

Serjuna says:

Talking about reinventing

A certain ridiculous hater, use to reinvent him self in other foruns that do not accept the kind of low standard comments he makes.

I actualy laught when I read his more polite comments, trying not to uncover the junk he is.

Regards

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LMAO

2010 = 3 wins for Milky boy on his shit pig, Mind you these wins came at race 13, 14 and 16, when the points were all sewn up and riders were just winding down.

The milky panty brigade are shitting themselves on wins by milky boy on his GP10/GP11, even though he got them when it did not matter to the other riders one fucking bit, as the season was considered over.

Poor milky boy, had he stayed, would not have won shit, on his shitty pig bike in 2011 when it mattered too.  We would have seen him go for nought. Take off your brown tinted glases Milky panty brigade and stop drinking the kool aid milkyboy have served up.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Psychiatrist. That's the word of the day for old Milkybars.

Don't think this is a response to you, because ive seen several others post something fairly similar. Why? why do people try and use Casey's 3 wins in 2010 as a bad thing, compared to Rossi's 2011 season?

It's quite funny really, but the fact is

2010 Ducati : Stoner 3 wins, 9 podiums (unlucky not too have won more along with more podiums)
2011 Ducati : Rossi 0 wins, 1 podium (extremely lucky season, i remember Vale benefiting 2 or more places every single race through other's crashes for the majority of the season.. especially the podium)

Good luck with your therapy sessions, Milky.

Reply to this Topic
axco

Nov 11

axco says:

ducati braced for challenging recovery in 2012

has someone shot moto king. the perv. or did he get real.looking forward to this season. good luck to all.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Drink would seem the more likely option.

:laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

roflmao

Mind you these wins came at race 13, 14 and 16, when the points were all sewn up and riders were just winding down. 

Beats finishing the season with 3 DNFs when everyone is supposedly "winding down". And this was after the development genius had spent all year working his magic on the bike.

Personally I can't see a top racer ever winding down, not even on a playstation.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Milkyarse feeling so bitter after what happened last year hahaha.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

weskit

Try to wind yourself up and not be so slow!
They are talking about 2010 where Rossi was on the podium in all the last 3 races!
Anyway just as a matter of interest why do you think Rossi had 3 DNFs last 3 races in 2011?
See if you can redeem yourself with a good answer eh!

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

i'll slow down a bit for you

Milkybars is talking about Stoner's wins at the tail end of 2010, I'm comparing them with Rossi's performances at the tail end of 2011. And all of the DNFs occurred because his ambition outweighed his talent. Heck at valencia the bike stayed upright after the collision. He would have been fine if he hadn't fallen off.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yeah

I know what he is talking about...its you thats not making sense but never mind eh.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices