Skip to content

Discuss This Karel Abraham’s 2012 Ducati livery unveiled MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Karel Abraham’s 2012 Ducati livery unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Karel Abraham’s 2012 Ducati livery unveiled

This is what the Ducati Desmosedici GP12 that Karel Abraham will ride in the 2012 MotoGP world championship will look like when the new season kicks off in Qatar on April 8. Abraham’s Cardion AB Motoracing squad staged its team launch in Prague last Friday ahead of the Czech Republic rider beginning his preparations for the new 1000cc era in Sepang...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 January 2012 14:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

It is no wonder last years Italian GP got voted best race of the 2011 season. As for Stoner's race his team had not reduced the tyre pressure enough to cope with the higher race tempratures on race day and that is what cost him victory.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

That was Dovi's best race indeed I have to say that mainly because he beat his two team-mates but there is one thing if Spies not opted for a change of set up to what he had in qualifying he would have had a chance of battling for the podium but mistakes in the early laps cost him and he was gapped by Dovi and Stoner leaving him battling with the late Marco Simoncelli another great battle even though it was for 4th place only and the stunning last lap pass.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Both of them actually qualified on the front row 2nd and 3rd places but got dropped back but there and all I kept thinking wait till them tyres are worn Ben will make a charge but it proved too at least he got up to Sic if that battle was for the win it sure would have been awesome to watch. One of Ben's strongest points is able to go quicker on worn rubber Laguna was a prime example everyone opted for the hard tyre in sweltering conditions and there was Spies with the softer tyre his start was poor losing a couple of places once the lights went green then fighting his way through and when the tyres were worn with two laps left Ben got up to Dovi and passed him giving him no chance of fighting back this one of my reasons why I rate Ben more over Dovizioso.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He's gonna piss all over Spies and Lorenzo this year ................

You really believe that more like the factory bikes will leave him battling the likes of Barbera, Edwards and his team-mate Cal.

Reply to this Topic
dev_d7

Feb 08

dev_d7 says:

Will he challenge?

Fancy paintwork ain't going to make him faster... Karel might be good enough to ride in motoGP, but I am not convinced he is going to challenge for the top places. I would be happily surprised if he did though.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

SORRY MATE,BUT......

We aint finished the proper bike`s yet,but you can pay a lot of money,and use these reject`s that our baby-boy don`t rate.Nice paint job though.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices