Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi has Mugello metalwork removed MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi has Mugello metalwork removed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi has Mugello metalwork removed

Valentino Rossi has undergone a successful operation to remove the titanium rod that was inserted in his right tibia following a high-speed practice crash at the 2010 Italian MotoGP race. The 32-year-old had the operation at Cattolica’s Cervesi Hospital shortly after his return from Kuala Lumpur, where he enjoyed a successful debut on Ducati’s new factory GP12 machine. Rossi was fifth quickest...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 February 2012 12:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

BennyHedgehog

Your not looking at the whole picture, before rossi joined ducati when he was at yamaha he was fighting for podiums straight after he came back from the broken leg...so as soon as he goes to ducati he stops fighting for podiums. You dont just lose talent in the space of one winter...so you cant say he's lost his ability to win...once again ignorance.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

ignorance!

Your quite right paceystacey....Its in abundance!!!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

-___-

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

was not being facetious by the way.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

Ohhh i thought you was being sarcastic like the rest of these on here..atleast you understand where i come from :)

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yep

sure do mate!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyStacey

Feb 12

PaceyStacey says:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Punch Drunk

and battered about the ring, I 100% guarantee it.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Rev

You seem to have difficulty grasping this one but i'll try to help you..

"Ducati,on the other hand,started in April,using their Work`s rider`s FACT"

I think you will find that Rossi was testing last years bike from April (The 800cc) then the first attempt at the "GP12" around mid season..  this GP12 was then scrapped and a brand new bike (95% new) was built for Rossi to test in Sepang this year.. You still with me?? Sod it, why should i explain it when Alex Briggs can do it better... Here is what he wrote himself today ;

"In Sepang we rode a new bike. But not just new 2 us, new 2 everybody. It had been run at 1 other test a week before! In the past this never happen. The bike may have been ridden 20 times by the test riders in Japan or in Ducati's case Mugello before we would see it. Then our test would be a private test that no one knew even happened. But things have changed. Rules, testing limits & media have all changed the way testing is done. So u guys r now lucky & get to see or hear about almost everything that happens in a bikes development."

What does he know eh? Not as much as some crusty old club racer from the 50's like you ay Nev... ha ha

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
timgsxr

Mar 11

timgsxr says:

rossi

Did they manage to get the sand out of his vagina????

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices