Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo victorious at season opener MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo victorious at season opener

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Lorenzo victorious at season opener

Factory Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo has won the opening race of the 2012 MotoGP championship at the floodlit Losail circuit in Qatar. Lorenzo took to the front of the pack on the first lap, but reigning champion Casey Stoner took to the lead on the third lap where he stayed until the final corner on lap 19. Stoner had opened up...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 April 2012 21:14)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Never even broke into a sweat eh Spdmon?

Might be part of his problem. If he tried to wrestle and dominate the thing more,  rather than expecting some magic carpet ride, he might just move himself further up the order.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Jollyboy

Haven't you heard of the new best selling book. Valentino Rossi Potrait of a slow complainer it's on sale now but a 2nd edition due in 2 months

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Spies will not be by Cal or Dovi the bike is competitive but his needs fixing there is no way you can fight back when the bike is affected badly affected by chatter.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Sorry to bring Laguna 08 back into the forum but  now i'm using it back on the Rossi defenders -the pass on Stoner at the corkscrew was fair but Barbera was not? that's racing knitting club dwellers.

The  old tradition of italians happy when winning but very sore wihgning loser's seem true.

and yet again bag every manufacturer, you will not get a ride and then jog  on to WSBK.  Learn to ride the bike not keep changing it to a Yamaha, you had one of them and fucked it up.

So the end of Rossi's lustrious career ends like many GP ledgends b4 ,on a Ducati.

the fat lady has sung and it's time for Milky ,Hugelean, Wosi and acanda to slowly slip away now change there name on the forum and comeback a fan of someone else

Reply to this Topic
madasthecat

May 09

madasthecat says:

Tech 3

I know its early days, but judging the performance of Cal and Dovi, Tech 3 are going to have a big decision to make come the end of the season, as to who they wil keep to partner Bradley Smith. I wonder if they are regretting signing Bradders for MotoGP 2013 ride already????

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Hugelean has been looking to jump...

on the Marquez train for awhile now, fuck off hugelean you are not invited.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Ducati riders...

Ducati Rider No1 - "I’d like to thank the team, the sponsors and everybody back at Ducati for all their work, because we’ve clearly taken a step forward since last year."

Ducati Rider No2 - "The problems with the bike haven't changed, and neither have my requests. It's unrideable, and it doesn't make much difference what track we are on."

Ducati Rider No3 - "Anyway my feeling with this bike is very positive and I’m sure that during this 2012 season I'm going to be able to achieve some consistent results. The next race is scheduled in two weeks in Jerez, where we have worked well during the winter test so I'm confident about it."

The difference between riders doing well & one that still can't ride the bike. Can you tell which one is which?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Ducati rider no1 must be Rossi cause he doesn't complain

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Why no comment on Rossi's perfomance and outburst Wosi? have you given up on Rossi like Rossi has conceded defeat

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Ducati riders part 2

Three are giving it their all and other one has taken Ducati's all and thats all. Charlatan.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices