Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What's your dream commuter? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: What's your dream commuter?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What's your dream commuter?

Ride to Work Day is on June 18. So… pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 June 2012 17:51)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

R1200GS in the lead ?

There are some serious commuters voting on here.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Easy

KTM Freeride 350.

Reply to this Topic
AdieR

Apr 08

AdieR says:

Dream commuter

the one where I don't need to fuss over the salt etc corroding it riding to work six months later in the depth of winter, and doesn't require a lottery win to keep it fuelled up and insured.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Dream?

Something like this.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Odd List

Well, out of this list, I would have to choose the Yamaha T-Max for the real world. In the realty, I usually take my Elite (Lead) 110, unless I am going someplace farther away after work, then I ride the Dullsville.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Computer ??

I Quite like the New Apple1 desk top, especially the white one,,, ohhhh…Commuter ,,,Tut  silly me 
I would love to ride to work on that buggy thing from the old Banana split show,, the one with about 8 wheels……like a moon buggy. 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

WARNING.WARNING.

"sarcasm" detected....

Reply to this Topic
motosnape

Jan 10

motosnape says:

Any Commuter Bikes...?

The T-Max makes the most sense. However, I'd like at least a slightly interesting bike for commuting. Most of these choices are ridiculous. I chose the 1200GS, should be good on fuel and not too unreliable....

Reply to this Topic
Typhon219

Oct 11

Typhon219 says:

James600zx

you've just ruined any bikes chance of making me smile on the commute.

Reply to this Topic
Mr. Luck

Jan 08

Mr. Luck says:

It kills bikes....

I commute 70-100 miles a day, 16-20k a year and it just kills bikes, i do motorway for 50 and town work into W1. I'd love an s1000r but slags tried to have my old gsxr away so that would be fodder in the bike bays along with scooter types not giving a damn about 10k bikes on there £500 pieces of shit and slamming them in anywhere they think a fag paper would go....

I now ride a wanky old Gs on a 57 it's already up to 40k but you can see over everything in town, it loves motorways, it's still worth pretty much what i paid for it 2 years ago with 15k on it and when i found it on its side the other day because some scotter rider had pushed it off its CENTREstand!! I didn't really care.....if it was an S1000 I'd have slit throats.....

It's the Tractor of the Bike world and everyone hates a GS rider but I have to admit as much as I love sports bikes, it really is very good and fingers crossed i"ll get 100k out of her....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices