Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo tightens grip on title chase MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo tightens grip on title chase

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo tightens grip on title chase

Jorge Lorenzo strengthened his grip on the 2012 MotoGP world title chase with an emphatic victory in yesterday’s Italian Grand Prix. The Spaniard started the 23-lap as an overwhelming favourite after dominating practice and coming close to snatching pole. And once he seized the lead at the first corner from Dani Pedrosa, his fifth win of the campaign looked in little doubt. Lorenzo...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 July 2012 09:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
xavi

Jul 12

xavi says:

Jorge is

pussy-mouth black mamba. Italian fans just love him! Not!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

New helmet at mugello?? he'll been changing his name next Valentino Lorenzo next, great ride from Rossi's stalker.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Black Mamba

Appropriate. The swiftest,smoothest mover of the deadly snakes. Strikes repeatedly. Often raising a 1/3rd of its body length to strike chest height and higher. Discharges massive amounts of neurotoxic venom with each bite and looks harmless in a glass cage. When they open their mouths they look like they smoke too much though. Black as night mouth cavity,hence, Black Mamba.

Sounds like Lorenzo,performs like Lorenzo.probably is Lorenzo as Rossi found out. 

Quickest strike is the Puff Adder. Not given to gracefully stalking. Ambush predator supreme. Now that ls Stoner'esque.

Dani is a small statured bloke, but  a Reticulated Python when he's got the compression going ,you're going down.

Hamidryiad/King Cobra. That was Vale back then. Prayed on snakes of inferior weaponry.

That aside ? Why would anyone have a problem with Lorenzo's helmet paint job. I like it. Stoner changed his to bare basic Red Bull.

None are copying Rossi, Hugelean.Tthey are merely thrashing him at a game he invented and thought was his sole preserve. 

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Tightens Grip

Further. Grip is Dani's game. Casey has to find 5 points per race at least to pull it back from either of the Spaniards. These blokes don't make mistakes. I don't think Casey is too bothered either. Ambush when it opportunes itself,I guess. 6 months to go and I'm out of here, oops! , nigh on 4  months left.

As for the other fella. I look forward to Audi providing him with a bike he can ride to pole and win with, week in and week out. Audiquattro/desmoquattro/sedicci..whatever.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Tightening Grip

Fantastic race by Jorge,super fast & super smooth lap after lap.He deserved to win & Dani put up a good fight but just couldnt match him near the end.Due to Caseys poor result Jorge is well on track for winning the championship this year at this point in time.

Casey - What happened ? Was it all down to a bad tyre choice ? I guess we will never know,but its really damaged his chance of winning this year.He will have a lot more pressure to deal with now but Casey isnt a quiter & he wont make things easy for Jorge.

Im hoping we will see a monumental fight between Jorge & Casey before the end of this season like Casey & Val at Laguna Seca.I dont think its going to happen but we may see an epic battle between Dani & Casey instead.When it comes to tightening the grip its Dani who is aplying the preasure,not so much to Jorge but to Casey.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Ducati & Audi

I wouldnt put to much hope in Audi fixing the Duke over night.The Duke is a long way behind the Hondas & Yamahas.Its going to take time to fix & while theyre fixing it Honda & Yamaha will move the goal posts yet again.

I believe if it was easy to fix then Rossi & Burgess would have fixed it by now.Its going to be interesting to see what happens with Rossi contract wise,wether he stays with Ducati or wether he has no choice.The Ducati has certainly taken the shine off his carear.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices