Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo unfazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential Yamaha return

Jorge Lorenzo wouldn’t be fazed by Valentino Rossi’s potential return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad next season. Rossi is being strongly linked to return to the Yamaha factory squad he quit at the end of 2010 having won four world titles and 46 races in a seven-year period that was the most successful in the Japanese factory’s history. After a disastrous spell...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 July 2012 15:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

mind games and overtakes galore

Lorenzo99 put it right (but the wrong way round for me) every race will be a battle because Lorenzo has to prove himself (or himself) against Rossi with no injury’s and no missed races. Throw Marquez in to mix it up a bit and I’m really starting to look forward to next season already.

I personally think on the Yam Rossi is a force to be reckoned with but I’m going to have to wait and see (if he end’s up on it anyway).

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I hope Rossi does have a decent ride next year(though hopefully a ducati), watching Stoner and Lorenzo wait for the other to have a bad season to win is so dull... It's been nothing short of tedious watching Jorge with his 3 wins and zero assault on the title last year and then this year Stoner having a near meltdown and having one win.. The sport badly needs a rider who can turn up and fight every weekend on a good bike and that man is V.Rossi...and probably MM in a year or three...

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Hope Rossi does stay put!!

Although i would love to see him winning again purely to prove all the numpties that think Rossi lost all his talent over night wrong, I would rather he does it on the Duke and not the Yam even though the Yam is the easier option to get some W's... I want to see him stay and get the job done on a Ducati...

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

SPIES YAM

I reckon that BS is pissed because he has tried to open negociations with Yamaha for a deal next year, but till VR has decided what to do they won't listen to BS.

JLo wont be too bothered by a rossi return, he now has (at end of this year) two gp titles to his name...

VR needs to move to Yam if he want s any chance of regular podium finishes next year, the duke while it's improving is gonna take longer than rossi has got to be up to Jap bike spec...

Fingers crossed for a Yam return....

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

I wonder how Ducati feel about this.

There too rumours in the media now for it not to be true. I wonder how his current employers feel about this...... http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/Lorenzo+interview+USA+preevent

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Don't forget..

Yamaha Factory Racing is based just outside Milan.

Furasawa tempted out of retirement to head up Rossis's side of the garage?

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

I likes it a lot!!

"Furasawa tempted out of retirement to head up Rossis's side of the garage?"

Now i hope this happens!! Have to say, It was my first thought when i heard Furasawa was in the house...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

What I like the thought of even better is..Furasawa to head up Yamaha Factory Racing and Jarvis to take early retirement or a less important underling role.

He's a salesman..not an engineer/racing man.

Reply to this Topic
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

Rossi

Well if Rossi does come back to Yamaha , it could be JL down fall just think if Rossi starts beating him on the same bike , as we all know JL soon gets up set and starts throwing hes gloves about which could happen cos Rossi will want to win ,BRING IT ON , will wake up motogp , cos its not much good at the mo , moto 2 and 3 miles better

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Ade

Well if Rossi does come back to Yamaha , it could be JL down fall just think if Rossi starts beating him on the same bike ,

That's one hell of an imagination you have there bud. Are you Banksy?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices