Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Is Rossi making the right move? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

It's looking very likely that Rossi is on the way back to Yamaha. Is he making the right move?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 July 2012 17:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Faster1

You could say that Stoner whose results were getting steadily worse from 2007, is the one who was doing the quitting. He saw the Honda, liked what he saw and he went for it and who can blame him. Rossi is doing exactly the same, he sees the Ducati not moving in the right direction, so he is looking at the Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

@goat46: He's going to achieve nothing if the engineers/designers won't listen so you can hardly blame him. Ductai have serious design faults that even stoner was starting to find hard to live with after 2007.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

@goat46: He's going to achieve nothing if the engineers/designers won't listen so you can hardly blame him. Ductai have serious design faults that even stoner was starting to find hard to live with after 2007. + I'm pretty sure judging by the other article of Lorenzo being briefed, that No 46 made his mind up a long time ago!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

GOAT

I remember the days when Rossi could jump on anything and win with one hand behind his back. Just a few tweaks from Jerry and world championship here we come.  Ducati easy, Suzuki, bring it on.  Not so clever now is he!

:biggrin::laugh::biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

CH987

You really ought to stop sniffing the glue, I don't remember him winning on an old Vespa with his hand behind his back!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
jjjunkie

Aug 12

jjjunkie says:

Vag

I would like to propose that around 80% of you (like number 46) have a big, dry, loose vag!

Reply to this Topic
jjjunkie

Aug 12

jjjunkie says:

The huge, gigantic, mammoth differnce between 46 and 27 - Ducati were willing to throw the kitchen sink at one of them.  Sorry - no prizes for (not) guessing which.

Reply to this Topic
Lanos

May 07

Lanos says:

Wrong move Mr Rossi!!!

What can Rossi prove to anyone by moving back to Yamaha?  Whilst he was there he won everything!!  He will now be number 2 without much say so on development and in my opinion he has blocked any of the Tech 3 riders moving up!  Selfish i say!!

Reply to this Topic
custarduk

Nov 08

custarduk says:

He asked for the kitchen sink and that's exactly what they gave him to ride! He should never have left Yamaha in the first place.

Reply to this Topic
justacardriver

Mar 10

Rossi to Yamaha

Answer yes, but should have stayed at Ducati and tried to finish the job, think is luck has run out ,up untill his broken leg always seemed to have good luck, and even the best need some luck.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices