Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha announce Rossi's return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha announce Rossi's return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Yamaha announce Rossi's return

Valentino Rossi will make a sensational return to the factory Yamaha MotoGP squad after signing a two year deal that will see him line up alongside bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo in 2013 and 2014. The move will see him reacquainted with the Japanese manufacturer where he enjoyed one of the most successful periods of his illustrious career. Rossi first rode for Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 August 2012 09:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Good night y'all

De tout fason, apre yo fin vire desann nan yon aswè beze (ankò) mwen desann nan krak yon off sou Jessica Ennis nan super slo-mo

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

remember

How smooth stoner was when he first got on the honda. I expect a similar sweet spot for rossi. After ducatiothe yamaha will flood rossi with confidence and he will expwrience a period of nirvanna....look to see rossi get lots of podiums and a few wins next year. I am predicting mugello win in 2013...that will be the race of the year. Nostro your guessing is pathetic and less than 25% accuracy...my predictions , which you have scoffed at have been 75% + . I called rossi to ducati when you sais they loved stoner and would never let him go. Im predicting rossi win at mugello in 2013 so deal with that fucknut!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
vontrips

Aug 12

vontrips says:

Rossi back at Yamaha

That doesn't really comes as a surprise, but it won't do Rossi much good.

He left because he couldn't live with Lorenzo, and Lorenzo's stature has grown since.

I can't see Vale returning to his winning ways and pocketing another title.

But we may still see some sparks of talent, from time to time.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

46ers old habit

Now they back to they used too. Insult other rider specially stoner. They never learn. Even it's obvious rossi isn't so talent like they talk. In ducati shown how great rossi skill is. Taking millions of euro but did nothing. Even he won't took risk like stoner who got cheap and expect money from podium finish. He really annoying for ducati. Now he beg for yamaha with promise to bring big sponsor and get the same salary like lorenzo. All the income from goodies etc would be share with yamaha I guess. Be no. 2 rider before the mighty lorenzo. Still it not teach something to all 46ers. No wonder I call them donkey ass lover. I already stated that it's 50 50 to sign rossi. But I guess rossi offer something that yamaha cann't resist. Big money sponsorship. And I'm sure to wake lorenzo just like 2010. Lorenzo still faint with fair and square fight won with rossi. I'm sure furusawa is the main back up in yamaha for rossi. Cann't wait to see jorge, marq, dani (less hope), fight like dog with the 9 times so LUCKY ass lover WC in 2013. For stoner, all 27ers. It's good for him to retire. He cann't fight the world. Even his skill shown something that nobody ever can do it. Fair and square, rossi and lorenzo cann't beat him. It was proven. Even asspelata tried all he can to kill stoner's career. You cann't fight the world. Not if dorna lead by italians. You must understand italians culture for this. Cann't blame him totally. Well. Congrats 46ers. But don't cry if you see your rider get beaten in 2013. Nostro ; buddy are you sure you ever gone to java island?? Vacation or work?

Reply to this Topic
kindredelf

Oct 10

kindredelf says:

so so glad hes going to be back acutally racing next season but at least he stayed the 2 years with ducati wonder what his salary will be next year hehehe

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

teally????????

How much different do you really think 20112/13 yamaha is t.o the 2004/5 yamaha...yes honda has changed...v5 is gone replaced by tuned fire blade engine....but yamaha inline 4 is essentia lly the same bike rossi won on in 05... Rossi developed this bike....lets not pretend lorenzo developed this bike.....

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

1986vfr750

Fist off Yahfuckinghooooooo. 1986vfr750 I agree I think Rossi will find the Yamaha relatively easy to ride after two years on the piece of sit Ducati. Analogous to playing on a full sized billiard table for years then having a go on a small pub pool table, its amazing the difference its laughable. Though there is Lorenzo who is unflappable. 

Still can't quite work out how Yamaha scored so well in all this. I suppose Honda didn't take the initiative or were too proud. The got everything and a packet of biscuits proverbial and have its seems been paid for the privilege. 

I have a feeling that Lorenzo would have gone to Honda if his manager hadn't fucked it all up. He might jump next time if Marquez fails to perform of Dani calls it a day. 

Oh well, this year is going to be a snoooooze now or extremely frustrating waiting for next year to arrive. Well not really it seems pretty tight between Lorenzo and Stoner. I know this is ridiculous but I wish they would swap Spies for Rossi. 

ps Ducati stink big time. What a bunch of vain big heads. How stupid is Ducati, their bikes are shit and then Stoner and Rossi tell them whats wrong and then Ducati does nothing to fix it or the tiny changes they come up with never work. Ducati lost Stoner and now Rossi, the most awarded rider by a five titles and he is fucking italian and he has had to leave because ducati love the 90 degree L engine. 

No one wants to ride for Ducati. No one. Its the only bike out there these days that is spitting ridders off. So not only is the ducati slow its dangerous. Fucking frauds are what ducati are. Ducati know that if they admit they have been selling magic beans to their stupidly loyal old dude customers they will be found to be the greasy salesmen that they are selling gimmicks to tossers.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

No word from Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

benny

I rate Dovi and I think he is an good guy. But man I don't want anyboddy riding the ducati. I like all the riders and wouldn't wish the ducati pos on anyone. I think ducati should just take four fast aggressive junior riders, sack preziosi and build themselves an i4 contemporary bike that is competitive. Personally I think Ducati are experiencing Karma after all the shitty treatment they have given so many riders. look at what they have just done to Cal, craze shit. Ducati will not change, whoever rides on there next will end up being blamed for the poor performance of the bike. Ducati will say "we have made so many changes and you still don't improve". Ducati are fucked in the head.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Parachute from a snakes arse? Apparently!

I said Flo wasn't stupid enough to go to Ducati, knowing full well how good Stoner is... I was wrong, he obviously believed all the crash.net comments he read and was even more stupid than anyone had imagined!

I also said he had too much pride and purpose to his career NOT to leave ducati in a far worse position than they were at the end of 2010. I know it's hard to believe but I think I subconsciously rated him higher than my dislike for the scumbag fk would allow.

Sad day when Florence is responsible for a new level being added to the bottom of the Buttamasangy rating system.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices