Skip to content

Discuss This Lorenzo happy for Rossi to be back at Yamaha MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Lorenzo happy for Rossi to be back at Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Lorenzo happy for Rossi to be back at Yamaha

If Jorge Lorenzo is resentful at Valentino Rossi’s imminent return to Yamaha then the Spaniard is doing an incredible job of hiding it. Lorenzo has publicly welcomed back Rossi with open arms after the Italian signed a two-year deal to be back on a factory YZR-M1 during the recent summer break. Rossi will end his Ducati nightmare at the end of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 August 2012 21:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mattleon

Feb 09

mattleon says:

Have always admired Lorenzo..

..for his talent. But I must say he has always also been very professional in the way he goes about his business and I like that alot. Hes a good lad

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Well said Mattleon...

... I too like him. His post race celebrations have always been a bit embarrassing but not as much as a certain other rider. His riding speaks for itself as does his apparent willingness to put aside the pettiness of the wall his team mate insisted on. He's confident... good luck to him.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha

what a bloody fibber!

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

he's a little shit

I met him at donington and the guy's a nob! Up his own arse and rude, I did like him before but not any more. This niceness is just for the press

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

PR Master

Jorge knows how to play the game,he learnt from Rossi & now the aprentice has become the master.He plays the PR game like a master,the guys smart & cleaver like a fox.He dosnt like Rossi but knows its in his interest to take the high moral ground,keep youre friends close & youre enemys closer.

Jorge welcomes Rossi for 1 reason & 1 reason only,to beat him on the same bike fair & square & silence the critics.He will never silence the critics as they will always find an excuse but he will beat him.Unlike Rossi,Jorge is not afraid of competition,he welcomes it.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

All smiles off the track but on the track this is where it will really get interesting.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Roll on next season...

This season is a two horse race so I'm really hoping for some interesting action on and off track next year. A few riders moving teams and seeing if they can adapt to new machinery is always interesting. Props to the riders who are still hungry to compete in MotoGP and arrivederci to the ones who aren't...

Reply to this Topic
oily1984

Mar 09

oily1984 says:

Looking forward

I think I'm finally getting excited about next season. I was getting concerned about where the competition for Lorenzo was coming from with Stoner retiring, the only other rider who pushed him on an uncompetitive package and half of the repsol team being an unblooded rookie. Now I want to see Reading and Cal secure decent rides for next year and hopefully Manic Joe will get the nod for the premier class for some real competition for best rookie, best guess it'll be Marquez assuming he has the strength to wrestle the thou given his small stature although Pedrosa has shown it can be done.

Away from riders lets hope the CRT's start taking big strides to close the gap on the satellite machinery so it isn't just a procession for the top 10.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices