Skip to content

Discuss This Pedrosa Keeps Pressure on Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pedrosa Keeps Pressure on Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pedrosa Keeps Pressure on Lorenzo

Dani Pedrosa’s best season in his MotoGP career continued with a vital win in yesterday’s Indianapolis round to keep the pressure on fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo in the 2012 title hunt. The Repsol Honda rider dominated a dull 28-lap race and his second win of the campaign cut Lorenzo’s advantage to 18-points with just seven races remaining. Pedrosa has only finished off...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 August 2012 09:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Define 'Shake it Up' pinkerton ???

It's ok 'pinkerton' to say shake it up, but elaberate.  Jorge, Dani and Casey are as close in talent you can possibly get, and most of the time you get great battles, but every now and again a race will be a precession. So what's your miracle solution ?????  If this solution works we can then farm it out to football. tennis, boxing, F1, horse racing, darts, snooker etc, etc.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
mattleon

Feb 09

mattleon says:

I reckon he may win it...

Since Laguna, where Honda pulled out the "2013" bike, Stoner won, and now Dani. I agree and think JL is the best, or at least the most consistent out there - but I believe Honda have now realised how improved the Yamaha 1000cc is over it's 2011 bike, and have ramped up the development stakes.. and imo, it has noticed in the last two rounds. And I have a sneaky suspicion Dani might quietly go about his business, and provided he stays uninjured, could pull out a surprise and snatch this years crown. He is incredibly consistent usually too.. and as we saw on the weekend again, at times, when he is proper on it - he can be offski. Dont like the guy much though, he seems a boring little sh** but hey ho

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

I hope you're right Mattleon.

I used to think he was boring as well, but I have it on really good authority that he's just really shy.  This could be his year....fingers crossed.

Reply to this Topic
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

Dani

is a great rider and I sincerely say that he can win the crown this season.He has had a lot of bad luck in the past especialy the crash with sic that left him with a broken collar bone, I thought he was in for a good chance of the title that year,Dani is a good lad, he's not a moaner for all his injuries,he riides very smooth like Max i and he takes tight high speed corners like a train on the tracks. Go on Dani take the crown from Jorge.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

go dani

I think Pedrosa has always had the speed maybe lacking in a few other areas, not so much this year though, when he’s in the zone he is seriously fast.  Based on the last couple of races it seems like Honda have made some progress and with Pedrosa riding like that, he is defo in with a chance.  I quite like Dani, seems like a genuinely nice bloke and I hope he can pull it together and win the WC.  We could be heading for a very close finish this year.  Makes a change from the last couple.  Game on.

Reply to this Topic
Buxx

Aug 12

Buxx says:

Hopefull

Dani has always been 2nd to Stoner since they both joined motogp at least, hopefull to seeing Stoner getting back to health with Dani's increasing pace..

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Keep it up

Keep it up Dani! I really do hope Dani can kick on now and give it a real shot at the championship. This guy deserves to a least win one motogp championship in his career with all the injuries he has had to sustain over his motogp career. As long as he can remain injury free for the rest of the championship he can hopefully challenge Lorenzo for the championship. I hope Stoner can return to form too and give it a good shot but it might be a little too much as Lorenzo is mr consistence.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices