Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden ruled out of Brno MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden ruled out of Brno MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden ruled out of Brno MotoGP

Nicky Hayden will miss this weekend’s Czech Republic MotoGP race as a result of injuries he sustained in a high speed qualifying crash during his home round at Indianapolis last Saturday.The 2006 world champion broke two bones in his left hand and also suffered concussion after he lost control of his factory Ducati GP12 at Turn 14 at the legendary...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (21 August 2012 23:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

bayliss

draft bayliss in to show rossi how its done again haha!!! da dum chhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
hobes

Mar 09

hobes says:

+1   ow01fogno1.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

+2 ow01fogno1

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Bayliss blah blah blah...

My Nan's got a free weekend and the Maxi is runnin' sweeeeet! I'll richen it up to give that yellow poofta a chance, he'll fkn need it!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Sad to see Hayden ruled out of the Brno GP I remember his final season at Honda he was ruled out of the same event hurting his heel during the X Games in America like to wish Nick a speedy recovery hopefully he is okay for the Misano race even though its too early for me saying that.

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

I am always surprised by how poor people's memories can be - do people really believe that Bayliss would go out and set the world on fire on the GP12? Whilst he is one of my personal favourites, even I know he had a relatively poor MotoGP career - with the obvious exception of his wildcard win at Valencia. Impressive as that was, people forget that even if Bayliss wasn't there that day, a Ducati would have won anyway - Capirossi finished second. It was obvious that on that day, the combination of the GP06, Bridgestones and Circuit Ricardo Tormo were in harmony. However, people talk on here like he was something special on a Desmosedici - he wasn't. He was an amazing WSB rider though.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

BAYLISS comeback?

where does that put Rossi then??????????????

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

simplebystander - Bayliss

But Bayliss was more "special" than Rossi has been to date... 4 podiums and a win in his 2 years and 1 race one the Desmo :wink:

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Baylisstic

You have to remember when Bayliss rode to that win @ Valencia the Ducati was actually a good motorcycle, it had won races, Capirossi had won on it, it was seasons end, Hayden was riding percentages to win the title, Rossi tipped off so Nicky had no need to risk everything to win the race as the title was his as long as he stayed on in the top 6.

Troy also failed dismally on the Honda, a bike that had given lots of riders wins ( inc Elias @ Portugal in 2006 ) AND ... it was 6 seasons ago so hardly relevant now, why not pop Ago on it  ! 

I'd like to see Ducati give Haydens ride to Redding for Brno, give him some more time on it, he did pretty good at the Mugello test when you take everything into consideration.

Reply to this Topic
mashedguy

Jun 08

mashedguy says:

how come an article on hayden turns into yet another rossi bashing session??  yes several years ago it was a good bike, but the competition have moved on a lot since that  bike with stoner on caught everyone with their pants down!  if you guys believe its a winning machine in anyone's hands you are seriously deluded!  it has to be pushed way harder to be competative these days, and when its pushed hard incidents like this happen.  I'm not a rossi fan, but can't deny the guys talent, achievements or the edge of my seat racing the guy has given us over the last ten years.  I seriously hope redding dosen't ride the thing until its sorted as its a bit of a death trap at the moment and why ruin a potentially promising career!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices