Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Rossi succeed on a Yamaha? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Rossi succeed on a Yamaha?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Poll: Will Rossi succeed on a Yamaha?

The Doctor's back on a bike capable of winning next year, but does it still have what it takes? Not only is he back on a Yamaha, with whom he has already won world titles, but Jorge Lorenzo has underlined that there will be no number one rider in the team in 2013.  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 August 2012 12:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Millarmob

If i'm not mistaken Rossi was leading Hayden in the championship points before his crash and practice and qualifying mean jackshit.

It is still too early to say that Rossi is past it, as  the Ducati is a heap of shit, so you can't take that performance into consideration. Judge him after next year.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Intelligence,knowledge and humour

I think MCN should have a poll to see who agrees with you ,The artist formerly known as ponce, Must surely be deluded as well as all his other qualities,no room at the table for you Benny your not wanted.takes you back to your school days I bet

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

Where's rev-benney-ballbag???  hes not been barred again has he?? lol

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle